Boggarts

Not sure what part of the country you live in, Sarah, but this sounds like elementals, as was mentioned earlier. These pesky little beings do tend to cause a bit of havoc around them. Being rural located, it's likely that's what they are. If you have had a recent earth change event, as these seem to be earth based creatures, they literally may be all stirred up and causing you issues.

We have a member here who has had to deal with them before, and I am going to refer her to this thread when I see her here later. She may have some good ideas for you in dealing with them.

Thanks so much!

9BC14581-FF4B-4E08-95DD-F30B5DBEC62E.jpeg
12043D3A-0172-437D-B69B-6F65C1D4D5FB.jpeg
0536370B-FAC2-4C71-8EFB-F909C5DBCFAC.jpeg
I found two photos that I feel comfortable sharing. To preserve what little integrity the photos have (considering the cameras are not the best) I have showed what Is relevant without zooming or changing the photo. The first photo shows the figure of what I saw before things went wild around the house. No matter what camera I swapped to, this figure appeared. The second photo shows a line of stuffed animals that have changed appearance in a sort. They did not look like that on camera earlier in the night nor the night prior. They had not been moved or changed in anyway. The third photo is a photo that shows a multitude of anomalies that are not normally present.... normally, I would never post photos Just bc I am a private individual. But I’m hoping someone can steer me in the right direction here.

Not sure what part of the country you live in, Sarah, but this sounds like elementals, as was mentioned earlier. These pesky little beings do tend to cause a bit of havoc around them. Being rural located, it's likely that's what they are. If you have had a recent earth change event, as these seem to be earth based creatures, they literally may be all stirred up and causing you issues.

We have a member here who has had to deal with them before, and I am going to refer her to this thread when I see her here later. She may have some good ideas for you in dealing with them.

Hi Sarah.
That would be me.
Yes I've had my good share of dealing with many elementals.

Footage of camera or audio isn't needed at this point, after reading much of your descriptions and activities.

For right now, I'm going to open a private message with you. Feel free to add any information in there. I will not share with anyone unless given permission by you.

I won't have time until tomorrow.. Late afternoon or evening to discuss this further. Please remember to add details or memories that pop up in the meantime.

We'll do our best to get this sorted for you and call in others with experience as needed.

For now, keep your baby girl in love and remind her you're always with her and will keep her safe.

Talk soon!

Hi Sarah.
That would be me.
Yes I've had my good share of dealing with many elementals.

Footage of camera or audio isn't needed at this point, after reading much of your descriptions and activities.

For right now, I'm going to open a private message with you. Feel free to add any information in there. I will not share with anyone unless given permission by you.

I won't have time until tomorrow.. Late afternoon or evening to discuss this further. Please remember to add details or memories that pop up in the meantime.

We'll do our best to get this sorted for you and call in others with experience as needed.

For now, keep your baby girl in love and remind her you're always with her and will keep her safe.

Talk soon!
Yup, that would be you, and thank you for stepping in here, Mokey. I know you have the experience with these.

Reactions: Mokey