Open Lines Body Modifiers

Nice choice :) My niece is plastered with them. She's got a full sleeve on one arm already. They are all over, she's going to have no real colored skin to show pretty soon. My sister let her start getting them before she was 18. Nope, not this woman. My kids will have to be of legal age to modify ANYTHING. Kind of hypocritical of me, but oh well.
No, I think that's a good idea to wait. One needs to be sure of something so permanent!

No, I think that's a good idea to wait. One needs to be sure of something so permanent!
Yup, Dan and I are both on board with this one with the girls, and he's got a lot of tattoos. We also have a rule they can dye their hair at fifteen, but only if it's a natural color. No pink or blue, so of course my daughter is now obsessed with having blue tips. Ugh.

Reactions: Debi
But Mom! Everybody's doing it!!!! lol
Yeah, she said she'll be the weird one because she has her normal hair color. Okay? When I was young, we actually did do those things to be weird or different. Now it's all flipped over and having normal hair is weird? I missed something.

Reactions: Debi
Yeah, she said she'll be the weird one because she has her normal hair color. Okay? When I was young, we actually did do those things to be weird or different. Now it's all flipped over and having normal hair is weird? I missed something.
And the Wheel turns.....you understand this, right?

Reactions: Mokey

Reminds me of the Buick ad..
14425913180_b0619a1d71_k.jpg

I've had purple and blue hair and got a pretty positive reaction to it. I've had some older ladies ask where I got it done because she was thinking of doing it.

Reactions: Mokey

I've had purple and blue hair and got a pretty positive reaction to it. I've had some older ladies ask where I got it done because she was thinking of doing it.
First time I've seen that ad. Nothing wrong with a buick!

Where did the blue hair thing come from anyways ? Why do older women dye their hair blue ? So your natural color is now gray or white. You go to the hair stylist and ask for BLUE hair ? Ha !

She doesn't LOOK like a blue-haired lady. That's what I told him.