Open Lines Body Modifiers

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...5f80fe1e4b0c2077efbf452?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

55f80c8a2c00003600aafbee.jpeg

55f80c8414000077002e5a7f.jpeg

55f80c86140000d8012e5a80.jpeg

The gathering of tattoo enthusiasts took place in the southwestern Colombian city of Cali from Sept. 11 to 13, 2015, drawing 250 tattoo artists from around the world. Attendees included body modifiers who donned tattooed eyeballs, facial spikes, piercings and surgically altered tongues

I have a few nicely placed tattoos...that's no secret around here. BUT THIS???? NO WAY! :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Mokey and DoTell
My wife has a couple of small tats on her calf and ankle. I even designed one of them for her. However, this is just too weird. I don't get the implants or the tongue splitting. Different generations, I know, but still. Heck, I thought my oldest son was nuts when he had his ear lobes gauged a few years ago.... thankfully, he grew out of that phase. :eek:

Reactions: Mokey
I love piercings, always have. I've had two rejected by my body. Others I grew tired of and just let close. Now I'm left with three in each lobe, one up on top cartilage of left ear, one tragus on right ear. My favorite dermal on my wrist recently had to be taken out surgically. Spikes in the forehead? Yeah, I haven't gone that far lol. Piercings are nice because you can always take them out if you feel it necessary, or to present yourself more professionally. I keep my tat hidden on my shoulder for same reason. Peeks out in the summer months, but nobody would have a clue I even had one otherwise. This sounds awful, but I've never gotten one on my leg/foot/ankle because I'm scared I'd have to wear a skirt to a funeral and would be judged by my relatives. Yes, I have issues.

I've never gotten one on my leg/foot/ankle because I'm scared I'd have to wear a skirt to a funeral and would be judged by my relatives

My owl on the ankle is small enough that one of the larger bandaids can cover it in a pinch. It's good they make the big bandaids these days! :D

Most of the time I just let the bird fly and don't care! lol

Reactions: Mokey
What and where do you find the others you have?
My owl on the ankle is small enough that one of the larger bandaids can cover it in a pinch. It's good they make the big bandaids these days! :D

Most of the time I just let the bird fly and don't care! lol

Weeellllll, there's a blue crescent moon placed strategically on an upper left lady part... :)
Nice choice :) My niece is plastered with them. She's got a full sleeve on one arm already. They are all over, she's going to have no real colored skin to show pretty soon. My sister let her start getting them before she was 18. Nope, not this woman. My kids will have to be of legal age to modify ANYTHING. Kind of hypocritical of me, but oh well.

Reactions: Debi