Blue Orbs? Could this be real?

Looks a bit rectangular to me, so please try and find a rational source first if it is a reflection of a viewfinder or microwave clock.
After thousands of hours of watching video of nothing happening I have seen similar reflections in right-angled glass. In fact anything near glass can be suspect.
I'm not saying no by the way. - Just be aware of reflections.
I was outside. The reason it looks rectangular is because I took a scren shot of a video. It was moving in the video, so it left a "trail" if that makes sense. I wish I could post the vid.

Reactions: Lynne
I was outside. The reason it looks rectangular is because I took a scren shot of a video. It was moving in the video, so it left a "trail" if that makes sense. I wish I could post the vid.
I'm sorry, but we cannot upload outside video to the site. You can, however, create a youtube of it and that will work here.

I'm sorry, but we cannot upload outside video to the site. You can, however, create a youtube of it and that will work here.
OK, I thought about doing that. I will do that soon.

OK, I thought about doing that. I will do that soon.
OK, I posted the video via youtube. Watch lower right hand corner. The blue "orb" is moving, and my camera phone is not. it's focused on the dog. When the dog turns around to look at me, he doesn't focus on me. He looks at something else. Again..Not sure if this is a real orb or not, but I don't know what else it could be.

Orbs are always tricky things to figure out. Now, that orb moved way fast....like it was reflecting off something. Anything else in the area?

Reactions: Duke
Speedy, we actually have a pro photographer who comes by here. I'll see if he can look at this.

Reactions: speedy
Wow it does look like the dog is looking at it ! Who knows it may have been something. Good catch. I have no idea on these things but it is certainly great to see what people catch. Thanks for sharing.

I’ve seen a ton of orb videos and that looks like an outside light source. I’d speculate that to be a laser. There are green lasers that look like that. I have one mounted to my pistol. Someone near you may have been playing with one, though it would be great to have the photographer pro have a look. In my honest opinion I don’t believe you have anything to be afraid of.