Blue Orbs? Could this be real?

speedy

Reaction score
So, I was video recording my dog late last night and this blue orb started flying around. Look at the lower right hand corner. I did not see this with my naked eye, only after I played the video. I am trying to upload the actual video but having issues. I will keep trying.

Attachments

• orb1IMG_4974.PNG
    orb1IMG_4974.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
  • orb2IMG_4968.PNG
    orb2IMG_4968.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 262
Reactions: Paintman
Error message says it has the wrong extention .MOV
Anyone know how to fix this?

So, I was video recording my dog late last night and this blue orb started flying around. Look at the lower right hand corner. I did not see this with my naked eye, only after I played the video. I am trying to upload the actual video but having issues. I will keep trying.

What did you use to take the video? Video camera? Phone?

I don’t know if videos can be uploaded here that way. The only ones I’ve been able to post were copied links.

Orbs are odd things. Its hard to say what they are. In the video is it moving in an intentional way?

I've seen red ectoplasm. I've never seen the color blue for these things.

Orbs are odd things. Its hard to say what they are. In the video is it moving in an intentional way?
Not really just kind of scattering around right in front of my lap. I guess different orb colors can mean different things. Blue is supposed to be positive. But of course, there is no way to prove that.

Reactions: Lynne
Not really just kind of scattering around right in front of my lap. I guess different orb colors can mean different things. Blue is supposed to be positive. But of course, there is no way to prove that.
Keep us posted if you get any more pics.

Looks a bit rectangular to me, so please try and find a rational source first if it is a reflection of a viewfinder or microwave clock.
After thousands of hours of watching video of nothing happening I have seen similar reflections in right-angled glass. In fact anything near glass can be suspect.
I'm not saying no by the way. - Just be aware of reflections.