Blue Orbs? Could this be real?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by speedy, Aug 11, 2019.

1. speedy

speedy
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty isolated where I live. Not sure who would have a laser pointed at me???? I am hoping the photographer can take a look too.

2. speedy

speedy
    Expand Collapse

It was only me sitting outside with my iphone. I was not moving the camera much at all. I stayed focused on the dog. The blue light was darting all around. I did not see it with my naked eye. I thought it could be a firefly...although these are very greenish yellow. Definitely not blue. I was sitting somewhat close to a regular house light. But if I'm focused on the dog and my my arms aren't moving the camera...why would a yard light show this blue orb darting around like that? I am miffed.

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

We will have to have T-Bob look at your pic. He has been busy with work lately. When he returns I’ll remind him to check it out.

4. ElliO

ElliO
    Expand Collapse

What Rowan said. Looks like some kind of artifact/reflection, not an orb, per se, to me. The fact that you didn't see with your naked eye, but the camera picked it up would also indicate this.

Try doing a couple more night recordings under similar circumstances, using two different cameras if possible and see if anything else pops up!

Lynne likes this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm
    Expand Collapse

6. speedy

speedy
    Expand Collapse

I have been trying to sit in the same spot and duplicate it but I have seen nothing.

7. speedy

speedy
    Expand Collapse

but seriously...I don't own a laser pointer, and no one was in my yard. I live in the country. I was isolated. So, to all laser people, who would do this?

8. ElliO

ElliO
    Expand Collapse

I'm not saying laser- that only makes sense if you have neighbors near, and it's only for a few seconds. Someone using a laser pointer would take more time, I would think. And like you say, you're in an isolated area. I'm saying some kind of artifact/reflection, caused by your camera itself- a bug's wings can even do it.
    Try a couple nights in a row, see if you can catch something similar- if not, I'm going with most likely a camera artifact. :)

Lynne and Debi like this.
  9. speedy

speedy
    Expand Collapse

This was done with my new night camera..motion sensored, last night. No one was in the bedroom for this one. I have several others when i was in the room. I will post those in a new thread.

10. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Nice to have a camera to record while you are sleeping. I see something flying around. I’m sure you’ve eliminated the possibility of bugs ? Thanks for sharing.