Blessed Salt

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
For centuries, the use of salt in spiritual defense has been used in the world of the paranormal. Here's a bit more on it from a Christian viewpoint of the power of salt...and how to bless it.

cool article. one question though, wouldnt salt, water. earth, etc.... already be blessed?. God created the heavens and the earth and all that is within, and declared it to be good. isnt that already blessed by God?.... leaving it to mans intention as to how it is used as to the power it holds. basically, wouldnt it come down to faith, standing, and intent of user, regardless of whether they use a "holy man" to help..?...... (yeah, i dont know if i described that correctly or not...lol)

cool article. one question though, wouldnt salt, water. earth, etc.... already be blessed?. God created the heavens and the earth and all that is within, and declared it to be good. isnt that already blessed by God?.... leaving it to mans intention as to how it is used as to the power it holds. basically, wouldnt it come down to faith, standing, and intent of user, regardless of whether they use a "holy man" to help..?...... (yeah, i dont know if i described that correctly or not...lol)
As always Paul you are the voice of wisdom in my opinion. It all comes down to intention and faith in my thinking.

Exactly. All such materials are merely scaffolds with which to build upon. Tools that must be used properly to be effective.

We use 4 kinds of salt currently, always looking for others.