Black Magick Assassins?

I have written a novel about a boy who is half alien and who can do psychic assassinations. Interesting to read this! And all the more reason why we should shield ourselves everyday!

I know I’ve heard Uri Geller in interviews state that he was taken into a room and asked to mentally kill a pig or a goat (I can’t remember). He wasn’t told the purpose but he got the idea. He didn’t do it. No doubt it was a response to problems with Cuba back then. I can can believe this has been done.

I have written a novel about a boy who is half alien and who can do psychic assassinations. Interesting to read this! And all the more reason why we should shield ourselves everyday!
Garnet are you published ? If we’ve discussed your books before I’ve forgotten. Do you have a website ?

Reactions: garnetsilver
No, not published in a big way. And no I don't have a website yet.
have you ever thought of self publishing?...kindle or google play books..etc… one of them you can choose e-book or hard copy and they will pretty much do it all for you....cant remember all the details at the moment but its not a bad deal.
A lot of writers amongst the members, maybe Debi could toy with the idea of a short story sub forum if it hasn't been tried before?

Reactions: Donna K.
have you ever thought of self publishing?...kindle or google play books..etc… one of them you can choose e-book or hard copy and they will pretty much do it all for you....cant remember all the details at the moment but its not a bad deal.
A lot of writers amongst the members, maybe Debi could toy with the idea of a short story sub forum if it hasn't been tried before?
Anyone interested in short story area, contact me. We can discuss.

My sister published with Amazon and ended up with a lot of books on her hands and no significant income from it, unfortunately. I have been submitting directly to publishers, and have a short story being considered for inclusion in an anthology. My style of writing is not very popular since I have not been published in a big way, yet.

My sister published with Amazon and ended up with a lot of books on her hands and no significant income from it, unfortunately. I have been submitting directly to publishers, and have a short story being considered for inclusion in an anthology. My style of writing is not very popular since I have not been published in a big way, yet.
one of the companies, amazon or google, I cant remember which, will let you choose hard copy or e-book and will only publish hard back as they sell. so you don't end up with that situation....unless of course you order some to be pre printed..... e-book is a good way to go in order to build a following and get your name out there... a lot of authors now will publish e-book short stories to accent their hard back novels just to fill the gap between releases of the hard copies. keeps their fans interested...especially if you have a series with a main character that is followed.
If looked at as a tool to use and used for publicity or a starting point this route can be very useful..... what is your style of writing or type of storylines, there is a market for just about everything. you just have to find the right fit, and sometimes think outside the box in order to find an audience. for instance, there is a record store near me that sells independent authors graphic novels, and a few comic stores, just takes a meeting and presenting yourself and your work and you have a beginning of building a following...(of course a little luck still comes into play....lol)...but at the same time you are networking with ppl who can maybe help you out or suggest other ideas.... in the art world, artists biggest hindrance is their ego's.... i imagine the same for serious writers, but when they finally find that by helping each other and taking help when offered sooo many doors will open up, that's when they really take off and see things fall into place.....so think of any places that may relate to your style, any shops, privately owned business type establishments that may have an interested audience. and remember no matter what you are selling, sales is always the same, just gotta market yourself and build from there.

one of the companies, amazon or google, I cant remember which, will let you choose hard copy or e-book and will only publish hard back as they sell. so you don't end up with that situation....unless of course you order some to be pre printed..... e-book is a good way to go in order to build a following and get your name out there... a lot of authors now will publish e-book short stories to accent their hard back novels just to fill the gap between releases of the hard copies. keeps their fans interested...especially if you have a series with a main character that is followed.
If looked at as a tool to use and used for publicity or a starting point this route can be very useful..... what is your style of writing or type of storylines, there is a market for just about everything. you just have to find the right fit, and sometimes think outside the box in order to find an audience. for instance, there is a record store near me that sells independent authors graphic novels, and a few comic stores, just takes a meeting and presenting yourself and your work and you have a beginning of building a following...(of course a little luck still comes into play....lol)...but at the same time you are networking with ppl who can maybe help you out or suggest other ideas.... in the art world, artists biggest hindrance is their ego's.... i imagine the same for serious writers, but when they finally find that by helping each other and taking help when offered sooo many doors will open up, that's when they really take off and see things fall into place.....so think of any places that may relate to your style, any shops, privately owned business type establishments that may have an interested audience. and remember no matter what you are selling, sales is always the same, just gotta market yourself and build from there.
Excellent advice. I have a friend that publishes her horse riding and care books the same way. She has been quite successful because the horse world is a close knit community in areas. The books are printed as ordered. She gets a certain amount per book sent to her.