Black images on the road and walls.

Ribeyebob

Reaction score
Sometimes when I walk at night, I see a small dark figure cross the road in front of me...very fast! I saw it twice tonight. It was back, small, and low to the ground. This is not a bat, a cat, or any other animal. It always moves left to right...and it moves faster than any animal that I have ever seen. Whatever it is, I've seen it on the trail behind the house and at the memorial park where my parents ashes are located.

Last night I heard a sound in the woods near the trail ...it was not a deer, a fox, coyote, or rabbit. It was a vocalization. The sound was made after I walked past the source.

I saw a black image move near the ceiling of the computer room a few months ago. This image moved much slower and saw it move left to right, near the ceiling.

Visitors of the paranormal kind move much faster than we do here in our reality. It is something I have noted over the years.

Visitors of the paranormal kind move much faster than we do here in our reality. It is something I have noted over the years.
Why do they move so fast when I see them outside? I only see them at night.

Shadow people/creatures. I heard of them before. I think back in early 2000s they were a big topic then it kinda quite down for a while.

You sound pretty sensitive,open Bob,who knows exactly what these entities are,you can label them but I think there are infinite different types and reasons for them being around.Good to hear your reports on them.

Shadow people/creatures. I heard of them before. I think back in early 2000s they were a big topic then it kinda quite down for a while.
I've seen a few shadow people. My first paranormal experience...I saw a shadow person; they were next to the wall about 10 feet away. The shadow person was near the wall...you could clearly see the nose.

I've taken my neighbor's dog walking, and she has seen shadow people too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and vojvabro
You sound pretty sensitive,open Bob,who knows exactly what these entities are,you can label them but I think there are infinite different types and reasons for them being around.Good to hear your reports on them.
I consider myself open to them. Earlier this year, I had a noisy presence in the house...a loud stomping sound from the attic. Two other people in the house heard it. I'm glad that entity left. I'll keep sharing my experiences!

When I was a kid a family in my street had problems with stomping and noises from the attic. The house was newly built and the attic was upstairs level of the house with two rooms but wasn't completely finished. A older woman killed her self up there and that part of the house was boarded up. That new family moved in. Woman a man and two kids. We became friends since one girl was my age and I visited them often so as they us. I heard them talking about it but never experienced it myself or my parents because we never stayed too late. At few occasions we stayed a bit later and in deed it started you could hear all sorts of stomps and sort of muffled screams from up there. The mother from that family went completely crazy because of it, she was on all sorts of medication but it didn't helped it was so terrible to the point one day they couldn't take it anymore and moved out. Soon after that my parents got a divorce so I moved away too and I have no clue what happened with that family we lost contact. I don't remember even their names. We also had at home some stomps from the attic but our attic was open and cats usually fought there or hunt rats and mouses etc it wasn't an entity. In their case it was a ghost of that dead woman. She was restless or idk either way quite messed up experience. I would not want to be in their shoes.

When I was a kid a family in my street had problems with stomping and noises from the attic. The house was newly built and the attic was upstairs level of the house with two rooms but wasn't completely finished. A older woman killed her self up there and that part of the house was boarded up. That new family moved in. Woman a man and two kids. We became friends since one girl was my age and I visited them often so as they us. I heard them talking about it but never experienced it myself or my parents because we never stayed too late. At few occasions we stayed a bit later and in deed it started you could hear all sorts of stomps and sort of muffled screams from up there. The mother from that family went completely crazy because of it, she was on all sorts of medication but it didn't helped it was so terrible to the point one day they couldn't take it anymore and moved out. Soon after that my parents got a divorce so I moved away too and I have no clue what happened with that family we lost contact. I don't remember even their names. We also had at home some stomps from the attic but our attic was open and cats usually fought there or hunt rats and mouses etc it wasn't an entity. In their case it was a ghost of that dead woman. She was restless or idk either way quite messed up experience. I would not want to be in their shoes.
Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience.

Reactions: vojvabro