Black Eyed Kids

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
What I would like to know, is if anyone here on PNF has encountered any of these black eyed kids, or even adults?

I had one encounter back in 2003, during the winter months when it gets dark early. I rode the bus back then, and was waiting at a stop for my bus when I felt compelled to turn around. There was a house directly behind me, and beyond that was a large parking lot that extended to the end of the block. I could see the backs of several buildings on the far side of the parking lot, and there was a man standing in the doorway of one of them. Even though he was quite a distance away and it was growing dark, I could see his eyes; and they were described as people who have encountered black eyed beings have been reporting them. Just two large black circles. I couldn't understand why I could see them at that distance, and worse, I experienced a great deal of uneasiness and a desire to run away. I started praying but the feelings intensified. I kept looking back, hoping he wouldn't approach me. I could literally feel the attack happening, as if he were throwing spears of negative energy at me. I tried to block them but he kept it up, and I knew I was losing, so I decided to walk down a couple blocks to the next stop.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have not had an experience with them, Garnet. Perhaps others have some insight on this.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Nor me Garnet,they are in the "I don't want to either" category.Did you feel it was alien or paranormal?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Paranormal, sort of. I got the impression that this guy dabbled in dark stuff, and was just feeling powerful.
These sort of beings maybe more common than thought,it's just they are only noticed by sensitive people like yourself.That probably applies to most paranormal stuff.

These sort of beings maybe more common than thought,it's just they are only noticed by sensitive people like yourself.That probably applies to most paranormal stuff.
I guess you're right, Oz! When I told a friend about the incident, she said that I was "fey." I looked it up and thought, yep, that's me!

I have given some thought to these beings and have a theory that they are human imposters. Whatever “they” are, I think they are just wearing human skin to achieve their goals. The one thing they can’t copy is the God made human soul which I believe is seen in our eyes. The fact that they exude evilness makes me think they have no light in them and are the antithesis of God. People often die or have terrible events after having contact with them. These beings obviously hate us and make it clear. Praying Garnet probably saved you from calamity. Thank God!

I have given some thought to these beings and have a theory that they are human imposters. Whatever “they” are, I think they are just wearing human skin to achieve their goals. The one thing they can’t copy is the God made human soul which I believe is seen in our eyes. The fact that they exude evilness makes me think they have no light in them and are the antithesis of God. People often die or have terrible events after having contact with them. These beings obviously hate us and make it clear. Praying Garnet probably saved you from calamity. Thank God!
Yes, praying and running away!

I listened to a pod cast once about them but cannot remember where. The person talking about them wrote a book about them if I remember correctly. He seemed to think they could be extraterrestrial, and also evil, he said that the people that let them into their homes, or cars had bad things happen to them. I don't think he really knew what they were. I tend to believe they could be paranormal.