Birth Order

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Are you the oldest? Youngest? The forgotten middle? Where are you in the birth order?

Do you think it has affected who you are or how you interact with the world around you? As the oldest, I've always felt it put me in the "leader" role, at least that's what I've been taught from it! How about you?

12936501_1434176990020563_5372359697587323512_n.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
Middle child; older brother, younger sister. I do believe that the oldest naturally becomes a leader.

Reactions: Debi
Are you the oldest? Youngest? The forgotten middle? Where are you in the birth order?

Do you think it has affected who you are or how you interact with the world around you? As the oldest, I've always felt it put me in the "leader" role, at least that's what I've been taught from it! How about you?

I agree in my case. I'm the oldest and felt like it was my job yo watch and care for my brother

Reactions: Debi

I am the oldest of 6 children. It was my job to cook dinner, feed my siblings and clean the house before Mom got home. If any of my brother and sisters acted up, I was the one who got punished. I was the leader of this gang, lol,as well as the leader all throughout school and even at work...

Reactions: JoMama and Debi
Oldest, but my Bro. and I are tight. We once were business partners and lived together. Yes, grown men get in fist fights.

Reactions: JoMama and Debi
I am the oldest of 6 children. It was my job to cook dinner, feed my siblings and clean the house before Mom got home. If any of my brother and sisters acted up, I was the one who got punished. I was the leader of this gang, lol,as well as the leader all throughout school and even at work...
I learned to cook in self defense...mom couldn't cook, so everyone liked it when I did! She could burn water...and often did. Had 3 siblings. Kind of two sets of kids...my sister and I are two years apart, then the parents decided to have a second batch later. My younger brothers are 12 and 14 years younger than me. I've always said they waited for them so they had a built in babysitter on hand.

Oldest, but my Bro. and I are tight. We once were business partners and lived together. Yes, grown men get in fist fights.
You? Fist fights? Why....I just can't believe such a thing! :p;)