Birds falling from the sky again

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
More than 100 dead geese plunge from the sky in Idaho in ‘bizarre’ incident

More than 100 dead geese plunge from the sky in Idaho in ‘bizarre’ incident

Conservation officer Jacob Berl came across a shocking sight Saturday night – more than 50 dead geese had plunged into a parking lot near his Idaho lab.

The discovery in Idaho Falls followed a storm with lightning and golf ball-size hail, reported the East Idaho News, suggesting the geese were killed by a lightning strike while migrating north to Canada.

“Several of the geese had their stomachs blown open, and all of them were dead. None were injured,” Berl told the publication. “Hail likely would have knocked them out of the sky, but they would have been able to glide down and land at different places.”

Berl collected the bodies of 48 snow geese and three Ross’s geese in a 100- to 200-yard radius of the parking lot. Teresa Keim told KIFI on Tuesday that she found 60 more dead geese on the roof of Yellowstone Warehouse, a self-storage company, bringing the total to at least 112.

“It’s sad to see any animal die, but fortunately snow geese are pretty abundant and are not a rare or threatened species,” Berl told the East Idaho News. “It was just a freak accident.”

It’s unlikely the geese died from some other cause, Berl told the Idaho State Journal.

“It is common for diseases like influenza or other sorts of bird-borne diseases to cause mass die-offs of birds, but not for them to just fall out of the sky and land within a hundred yards of each other like that,” Berl said.

Chuck Trost, a retired Idaho State University professor who taught ornithology and animal behavior, told the Idaho State Journal that he’d never heard of such a case, calling it “bizarre.”

In June 2016, a Regina, Canada, family reported finding six dead ducks following a lightning storm, reported CBC News. Daniel Gagnon, a University of Regina biology professor, said the ducks could have been killed either by lightning or a sudden downdraft caused by a “microburst.”

They are totally guessing at the cause on this. Is this one of the Earth Changes events?

Reactions: Charleh
“Several of the geese had their stomachs blown open, and all of them were dead. None were injured,”

I want to know this guys definition of "injured".....lol

They are totally guessing at the cause on this. Is this one of the Earth Changes events?
I think it is. But how does an animals stomach burst? They weren’t struck by lighting, what about running into a power Line? Those are the only two things besides explosives that will just cause an animal’s organs to burst sporadically.

Sorry for the gruesome mental image. But figured itll help clarify just how strange this all is.

I think it is. But how does an animals stomach burst? They weren’t struck by lighting, what about running into a power Line? Those are the only two things besides explosives that will just cause an animal’s organs to burst sporadically.

what about sonar or sound waves....wasn't there a thing a few years ago about some type of sonar the navy used that was killing whales and dolphins by causing internal hemorrhaging.
severe thunder = sound waves

what about sonar or sound waves....wasn't there a thing a few years ago about some type of sonar the navy used that was killing whales and dolphins by causing internal hemorrhaging.
If you can find a link on it, you should share it. I don’t see how ultrasound could do that but sound can do some crazy things.

Reactions: Paulm
If you can find a link on it, you should share it. I don’t see how ultrasound could do that but sound can do some crazy things.

I just edited my post with.....severe thunder = sound waves........thought I put that in before I posted it ...lol.

Last edited:
its been speculated that dolphins actually use sonar. clicks and sounds to actually stun fish they are chasing...don't know if its been proven yet but research has been done on this very thing..
there are quite a few vids on youtube about sonar harming marine life...(whales and dolphins)

ELF is what the Navy uses for communication, and also what HAARP uses. And yes, there is more than one HAARP and yes, they are still active.

There has also been speculation that there may be ELF coming from the mantle of the Earth right now or some sort of vibrations at the least. The core is doing strange things at the moment.