Binge watching

My aunt and I have been watching 3rd Rock from the Sun. That is the funniest show I have ever seen. I thought I had watched it when it was new but I don't remember it so we watch 7 episodes in a sitting.

I just the first season of Reacher on Amazon prime. It was very good. Lots of excitement. I will be happy to see the next season.

Reactions: Stevedog
My daughter and grandson (age 11) watch the Golden Girls. My Aunt and I are still watching 3rd Rock from the Sun and I finished the last of the most recent season of Father Brown.

I just the first season of Reacher on Amazon prime. It was very good. Lots of excitement. I will be happy to see the next season.
We just started to watch this one. I was quasi-interested in the Jack Reacher movies because I know they are based on a series of books but wasn't eager to sit down and watch two hours of Tom Cruise. Apparently fans of the books hated the film because the character in the book is supposed to be 6'5" and 250 pounds, so definitely not Tom Cruise.

However the Amazon series is supposed to follow the books much closer, with all of season one based on the very first book. I also heard that the new Jack Reacher actor, Alan Ritchson, is a huge fan of the books. So that helps.

We are only two episodes in and the wife and kids are already pulled into the mystery of who's behind what and what's really going on. Our biggest issue is that we have only seen Alan Ritchson in goofy roles up to this point so he seems a bit out of character here. He played Aquaman in the Smallville TV series, Raphael in the Michael Bay Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies and was one of the main characters in the TV series Blue Mountain State. In that show he played the character Thad Castle who is the biggest and dumbest of the big, dumb football jock stereotype.