Bigfoot

TonyM

Deactivated Account
Reaction score
Website
monaghan.tv
Always on the search for paranormal shows today I came across several episodes of a show called Terror in the Woods which frequently features witness accounts of bigfoot encounters. Not a subject I know much about but the stories seemed very credible, your thoughts on the bigfoot subject?

Always on the search for paranormal shows today I came across several episodes of a show called Terror in the Woods which frequently features witness accounts of Bigfoot encounters. Not a subject I know much about but the stories seemed very credible, your thoughts on the bigfoot subject?
I was watching a show last night on Netflix about paranormal stories and folklore there was one account of a man that claims he was captured by one and was held prisoner by the alpha male and shared his food with them, he was able to escape by tricking the alpha male into swallowing his can of snuff, after the bigfoot was regurgitating the tobacco and on the ground foaming at the moth he ran off. I'll look up the name of the show tonight and give it to you pretty entertaining if nothing else.

Reactions: TonyM
Always on the search for paranormal shows today I came across several episodes of a show called Terror in the Woods which frequently features witness accounts of bigfoot encounters. Not a subject I know much about but the stories seemed very credible, your thoughts on the bigfoot subject?

I liked the show "terror in the woods"....thought there were a few that were pretty good, and believable. destination America ran the show for a short while,... a lot of the content was exaggerated by the network / producers, for effect of course, but from what I understand they stayed close to the ppl's story.
as far as the whole bigfoot legend, I don't know.... it would be great if true and its fun to wonder if there is actually a lost / hidden species of ape or whatever out there, but theres just not been enough proof to be 100% convincing just yet..... as far as a lot of B.F. hunters go, im not to sure about....so many different theories and ideas, from believable and sensible to the far out nonsence.. everyone has their own ideas...
I don't believe you can go out and howl one in, or that they have "eye shine" ( no great ape species, including humans has "eye shine", ) and so forth.. I dunno, fun to wonder about, and would be cool but to be a true believer I need a little more proof.

Reactions: TonyM
I was watching a show last night on Netflix about paranormal stories and folklore there was one account of a man that claims he was captured by one and was held prisoner by the alpha male and shared his food with them, he was able to escape by tricking the alpha male into swallowing his can of snuff, after the bigfoot was regurgitating the tobacco and on the ground foaming at the moth he ran off. I'll look up the name of the show tonight and give it to you pretty entertaining if nothing else.

That's the Albert Ostman story. He was a prospector way back when. He went out by himself into the middle of nowhere, fell asleep next to the camp fire in his sleeping bag, and woke up in the middle of the night literally being carried away by a Sasquatch. It took him through the wilderness for hours until arriving at the Bigfoot homestead.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I liked the show "terror in the woods"....thought there were a few that were pretty good, and believable. destination America ran the show for a short while,... a lot of the content was exaggerated by the network / producers, for effect of course, but from what I understand they stayed close to the ppl's story.
as far as the whole bigfoot legend, I don't know.... it would be great if true and its fun to wonder if there is actually a lost / hidden species of ape or whatever out there, but theres just not been enough proof to be 100% convincing just yet..... as far as a lot of B.F. hunters go, im not to sure about....so many different theories and ideas, from believable and sensible to the far out nonsence.. everyone has their own ideas...
I don't believe you can go out and howl one in, or that they have "eye shine" ( no great ape species, including humans has "eye shine", ) and so forth.. I dunno, fun to wonder about, and would be cool but to be a true believer I need a little more proof.

"Terror in the Woods" sounds like an offshoot of the original "Sasquatch Chronicles." There's quite a few now. I feel like it's getting a little saturated. One thing is for sure though. The idea that these creatures could be dangerous is growing year by year.

Reactions: Debi
LG I really like that show. I hope it gets another season. I am a believer in both Bigfoot and dogman. I don’t know what they are but there’s just too many credible reports to make everyone a lier. People are seeing something.