Bigfoot report

Incredible footage of Bigfoot at Saltfork Park in Ohio. These are called ohio grassman, because they make a big bed of grass to lay on.

Reactions: Lynne
This the most scary but sad Bigfoot videos Ive ever seen. Its almost like the BF just says forget it, Im going home ( after creeping on the human)
This is some interesting footage. It sure looks like the back side of a gorilla in the first part. I wonder if this could have been shot at a zoo? Not that I don’t believe, I do. I am skeptical at how close and calm the camera guy seems to be.

I agree with you on many points. I have looked near where I live on occasion where they ahve been seen and found nothing except some strange tree bends that shouldnt be there, I find Todd Standing to be the most interesting and hopeful explorer to follow if serious about evidence. If I was yound again Id go on his expedition to find them. He takes people out who have the cash to explore the area. It is Cree First Nation territory in some cases and its pretty remote.At one point about 7 years ago I went to a local national park with a family member to look for the day. The place is heavily peopled at times and there was a Bigfoot conference going on nearby. We went in the middle of the day down a trail for about 1 mile into the forest which is well mapped . About halfwa in I got a distinct vibe that was like I was being watched. I said I am not here to stay just passing through. It was creepy and I dont get those feelings unless its either Im getting sick or something or someone is watching me. At that point I understood what people say about being around them. It wsnt a feel good situation. But not great danger either. I wouldnt want to stay the night there. I still think they are not a truly one world creature but a being able to manifest in other dimensions. The reason I believe they exist is because I have spoken with people who have seen them and give them plenty of room. But what they are or where they go is anyones idea. If Creator can create us, cats, dogs, scorpions, etc. Why has he/she to stop there?
I agree with you that Tod Standing is doing the most right now with the BF findings. He has some convincing pics , the one above included.