Bigfoot report

This is not new but a really good shot of a black haired bigfoot.

This is not new but a really good shot of a black haired bigfoot.
This is one that I missed. They seem like credible guys, I wish the one guy hadn’t grabbed the camera because it was recording pretty clear. If this isn’t a hoax, this is a good catch.

Reactions: Walking Goose
This the most scary but sad Bigfoot videos Ive ever seen. Its almost like the BF just says forget it, Im going home ( after creeping on the human)

A Very Dangerous Bigfoot. Todd STanding video. Notice Todd was trained by a Cree Elder to respect and learn about these giants of the forest.

Bigfoot is the toughest sell for me. It has such a long history of hoaxes that anything about it gets an immediate side eye from me. Absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence BUT after so long with so many people looking and getting nothing better than blurry photos and foot prints the likelihood seems improbable.

Bigfoot is the toughest sell for me. It has such a long history of hoaxes that anything about it gets an immediate side eye from me. Absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence BUT after so long with so many people looking and getting nothing better than blurry photos and foot prints the likelihood seems improbable.
I agree with you on many points. I have looked near where I live on occasion where they ahve been seen and found nothing except some strange tree bends that shouldnt be there, I find Todd Standing to be the most interesting and hopeful explorer to follow if serious about evidence. If I was yound again Id go on his expedition to find them. He takes people out who have the cash to explore the area. It is Cree First Nation territory in some cases and its pretty remote.At one point about 7 years ago I went to a local national park with a family member to look for the day. The place is heavily peopled at times and there was a Bigfoot conference going on nearby. We went in the middle of the day down a trail for about 1 mile into the forest which is well mapped . About halfwa in I got a distinct vibe that was like I was being watched. I said I am not here to stay just passing through. It was creepy and I dont get those feelings unless its either Im getting sick or something or someone is watching me. At that point I understood what people say about being around them. It wsnt a feel good situation. But not great danger either. I wouldnt want to stay the night there. I still think they are not a truly one world creature but a being able to manifest in other dimensions. The reason I believe they exist is because I have spoken with people who have seen them and give them plenty of room. But what they are or where they go is anyones idea. If Creator can create us, cats, dogs, scorpions, etc. Why has he/she to stop there?

Reactions: Lynne and iDoubtIt
I’ll have to look into Todd Standing. I’d love to go out looking. I looked up BFRO reports in my state and would like to do some outings to those sites. Of course the reports anywhere from 5-30 years old now. I don’t believe in a creator so I can’t get behind that argument. And the interdimensign all idea can’t really be considered until anything can be proven to exist interdimensionally. Bigfoot seems like the longest of long shots.

I’ll have to look into Todd Standing. I’d love to go out looking. I looked up BFRO reports in my state and would like to do some outings to those sites. Of course the reports anywhere from 5-30 years old now. I don’t believe in a creator so I can’t get behind that argument. And the interdimensign all idea can’t really be considered until anything can be proven to exist interdimensionally. Bigfoot seems like the longest of long shots.
I look at BFRO reports near me too and am not very excited. Of course they are all volunteers I think but they seem to drop off at a point two years ago . I never believed in God really until I was unable to explain why I lived and others died. Why I met certain people in my life at certain times and why my prayers were answered in ways that seemed impossible. They werent always answered though and I struggle with disbelief often. We all have our own journey here and Ive known plenty of people who said they didnt believe in God but were the best peeps Ive ever known. Ive also known others who claimed great belief and morality that I wouldnt turn my back on. This world is wierd thats for sure.

Reactions: iDoubtIt