Bigfoot on the move

The various different "tribes" of Bigfoot/Sasquatch seem to be as variable as the different groups of people. I often think that this variation is very indicative of their intelligence. The local group that you hear about around here are not very aggressive. I suspect that this is simply a response to the fact that people here carry guns and if attacked there would be no doubt about Bigfoot's existence because we would have a body.

Never run from any predator!! If you run that will identify you as prey. There is no predator that I know of that can't easily outrun and catch a man. Don't turn your back on a predator for the same reason. The thing is that, based on all the reports, there is no indication that any of the American tribes prey on people so if you stand your ground facing them and then slowly back off it is unlikely that you will be attacked. Generally, once they know that you have spotted them they will leave your area.

If Bigfoot exists it is a hominid relative of man and not some sort of ape variant. They are massively intelligent or they wouldn't be so hard to find and take pictures of or kill.
I agree

USFS.jpg

Reactions: ozentity