Bigfoot in Fresno

Ultrasound? I have read where lions r tigers emit a comforting sound that makes people stop pass them by. I believe Bigfoot is a spiritual being also. Not just physical. Just my opinion though. One that can manifest if it wants.
I smile every time I read your avatar,Goose

Reactions: Walking Goose
I smile every time I read your avatar,Goose
Rudy my walking goose is right outside my window in the pond looking at me in the window right now!. I know he is thinking its cracked corn time. He has about 25 mallards that stay with him in the pond now as I have been feeding the little awesome creatures. They are one big happy fowl family. Its cute how he goes everywhere with them. All the other geese have gone to florida for the winter. Rudy has a broken wing and stays behind. Last summer he came up and sat in the yard with me and ate from my hand while I thought I needed on oven mitt but he was very gentle and super cute.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
Rudy my walking goose is right outside my window in the pond looking at me in the window right now!. I know he is thinking its cracked corn time. He has about 25 mallards that stay with him in the pond now as I have been feeding the little awesome creatures. They are one big happy fowl family. Its cute how he goes everywhere with them. All the other geese have gone to florida for the winter. Rudy has a broken wing and stays behind. Last summer he came up and sat in the yard with me and ate from my hand while I thought I needed on oven mitt but he was very gentle and super cute.
oh that is wonderful....

Geese mate for life and if their companion dies they are alone. Perhaps he has decided to stay with you.

Geese mate for life and if their companion dies they are alone. Perhaps he has decided to stay with you.
He has a broken healed wing that seems to keep him from flying away. We think he is a he but to be honest rudy could be a Rudelia for all I know.I gave him some corn yesterday and he looked at me for a long time. I wish I knew what he was thinking. The thought his mate died makes sense though. Some low life ran over a group of geese crossing the street right outside my location. Could be.

Reactions: Lynne
He has a broken healed wing that seems to keep him from flying away. We think he is a he but to be honest rudy could be a Rudelia for all I know.I gave him some corn yesterday and he looked at me for a long time. I wish I knew what he was thinking. The thought his mate died makes sense though. Some low life ran over a group of geese crossing the street right outside my location. Could be.
You’re good to feed him.