Big Foot on Blood Mountain

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
. I liked the article and found it interesting but the thought of a line of girls and guys with "guns" in a line sends shivers up my spine. I bet the bigfoot laughed all the way to the portal . Bigfoot isnt as scary as a line of unexperienced people armed to the teeth and I presume in a skirmish line (I hope).

Reactions: Black Cloud
. I liked the article and found it interesting but the thought of a line of girls and guys with "guns" in a line sends shivers up my spine. I bet the bigfoot laughed all the way to the portal . Bigfoot isnt as scary as a line of unexperienced people armed to the teeth and I presume in a skirmish line (I hope).
heck, these clowns down here wouldnt know what a skirmish line was... they probably threw an un-opened can of bud or PBR over to see if anyone came out for it, something no local could refuse, when no one came forward they opened fire, same as identifying it as non-human in those parts......most of the time it works out.... seriously though, im surprised she said they would hide the evidence if it was a bear or other animal, ( owls are highly illegal to kill) and admitted to carrying on the Appalachian trail, while carrying in georgia is permitted there are areas where you cannot, i think the trail is possibly one such area, and to be firing on the trail is beyond irresponsible.

What a sickening report. The BF was not described as bothering them, why shoot it. They admitted they didn’t know what it was but they shot at it anyway ! I found this very disturbing.