Big Cats

I was at the big federal park nearby a few weeks ago and noticed a stray sitting watching and waiting for chipmunks. He had a white and black coat which made him stand out to me in a world of brown and green. Anyway no one even noticed him that were walking by. They were looking at their phones and seemingly lost in thought which I do too often. That cat looked at me and smiled. Anyone that keeps the little lions knows when they half close their eyes its a sign of relaxation and some think a smile in cat speak. I couldnt help but feel bad about him being outside but they are so clever and I think guided by some sort of spirit in their lives that I wondered if I wasnt the poor thing lost outside and he was the one where he should be. I just read an obit about someone I knew in the local paper. This covid is killing off the old folks pretty quickly and it is scary. Shelters are getting the cats of many that are passing.
The tiger is smart. He has figured out he gets treats twice as much by ringing both bells. The white one is a little slower. So cute

Not new but a beautiful pic of a real Bobcat walking around , probably looking for some snacks. I have these nearby in the National Park but have never seen one. About a mile from me someone posted a pic of one in their backyard.

Max is an amazing Lynx, He is BIG and has been humanized, I guess that means he will allow you to pet him if he feels like it and feed him. He still has wild tendencies. The vid is 5 years old I believe but knowing the number of cat lovers on the forum after I saw it I thought maybe some others would see how amazing a creature Max i,. BTW my cat Max was like a person to me. I still think about him often. How creator made such a perfect little four legged always makes amazed. Sometimes I think God is good mainly because I have my connection to nature. People are fantastic but the natural world is too.

Reactions: Cat Man
Max is an amazing Lynx, He is BIG and has been humanized, I guess that means he will allow you to pet him if he feels like it and feed him. He still has wild tendencies. The vid is 5 years old I believe but knowing the number of cat lovers on the forum after I saw it I thought maybe some others would see how amazing a creature Max i,. BTW my cat Max was like a person to me. I still think about him often. How creator made such a perfect little four legged always makes amazed. Sometimes I think God is good mainly because I have my connection to nature. People are fantastic but the natural world is too.
This was an amazing video. They are so beautiful.