Big Black Cat Sighting - UK 2016

The big black cat that I saw was most certainly not a feral domestic cat. It was 0ver 6 feet long. I was on a dirt road and when it crossed I had the width of the tire tracks to use as a comparison. I also have heard them screaming at night. The scream of a big cat makes every hair on your body stand straight up!!

We have some sort of instinctual reaction to them. The good news is that the surviving big cats seem to have an equally instinctual desire to avoid us. They don't seem to bother people and in general, at least here, don't even bother the livestock. I do suspect that they are the cause of many of the missing pets. Dogs will chase anything that runs from them. They are then totally unprepared when that animal suddenly turns on them and eats them up.

20211210_073306.jpg
Tex, Duke
I saw a big black cat when I was laying in bed. He came off of the right of me above my head. And then jumped out of the window like a phantom.
Not Hank Arron . He is 20 lb and that cat that I saw was 60#. And fast. And I think I was hearing Hank Aaron eating in the kitchen.
I wasn't him but , somehow I felt that I knew that big cat. No fear Weird.

Reactions: Benway
Last week "old P22" (as they call it here) was seen in a Hollywood Hills residential area:

• Wow
Reactions: Duke
Last week "old P22" (as they call it here) was seen in a Hollywood Hills residential area:

A very good catch of him. He seems very casual there as though he's done the trim many times.