BF report with a pic

Discussion in 'Cryptids and Creatures' started by Debi, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Bigfoot Encountered in Chelan County, Washington (Photo)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I recently received a telephone call from a 64-year-old Washington resident who had a Bigfoot encounter while hunting with his fiance.

'KG' was bow hunting for deer on the first day of the season in 2018. He and his fiance were in a wilderness area, not far from Cashmere, WA in Chelan County. The forest was charred as the result of a wildfire several years before, so much of the area had burnt trees and stumps. There is also new growth throughout. KG has been hunting along a specific game trail for many years.

This particular day, he noticed that the usual high number of deer and elk tracks was considerably less than previous years. Regardless of this, they setup in a blind hoping that they would be successful.

After an hour or so, KG decided that they would move on since there was no activity. It was late afternoon, so they began to walk back towards their vehicle. As they hiked back, something caught KG's eye on the slope above him. He stopped and looked through his binoculars. At first, he thought that the dark hairy creature was a huge black bear. But it stood up and looked directly at him. He could see the face. This wasn't a black bear.

He never imagined that he would ever look into the face of a Bigfoot, as the creature 'sneered' at him and turned. It slowly walked up the slope. KG grabbed his cellphone and took a photo of the back of the creature has it moved off.

The next day, KG returned to the location. He measured a small tree that had been near the Bigfoot. It was approximately 10 ft. in height. The Bigfoot was at least 8 foot in height in comparison. He later noticed a burnt pine tree that was broken off about 12 foot from the ground. A live 4 inch diameter pine had been broken off and set upon the burnt tree (photo below).

KG had been sitting on his encounter for almost a year, but finally felt that it should be reported. Lon

WitchAndShaman likes this.
  2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

That looks like they caught one.

3. TexDanm

TexDanm
    Expand Collapse

That is a good picture. I would love to see one of those that close. I would have to have tried to close with it and try to track it. I don't think that sasquaches are very aggressive in most areas. I suspect that they are much like the mountain gorilla and as long as you don't push them into a territorial aggression display you would be reasonably safe.

My personal rules if I ever get to meet a sasquatch are simple. Don't look them in the eyes. Don't turn and run from them. Don't invade their close personal space. If they start a threat display back away slowly and if they charge squat down and don't look at them.

If they were of a violent nature we would know it. What an 8' tall 600-pound humanoid creature could do to a human body if it attacked would be VERY distinctive. I've never read that any of the sightings indicated that they have claws so they would basically just tear a body to pieces and break bones. Nothing else in the US has that sort of ability that doesn't also have claws that would leave their mark.

My guess is that if the sasquatch is real and not of a paranormal sort that it is some form of primitive hominid from an ancestral line that is pre neanderthal and while slightly smarter than a gorilla is not a tool user past a few rocks that are found and used as they are found. This is actually close to the level of the bonobo chimpanzees.

Lynne and WitchAndShaman like this.
  4. DogLet

DogLet
    Expand Collapse

Looks like a black bear to me, its nose is long and gray. I hear that some dogmen might look like that.

5. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

the coloration looks like the back of a gorilla, and the way the arm is outstretched makes me wonder if it is a photo shopped pic.. bears don't walk on two legs more than a step or two, especially going uphill.

Lynne likes this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

If this is not photoshopped it looks like evidence to me. The way the leg is raised in step looks human like.