BF, Portals and a Story

Is not the Aussie equivalent called the Yowie?
  • Woman claims she saw a yowie on March 5, 2018 in Uki, NSW, Australia at 7pm.
  • She claims she came across the mysterious 7ft tall (estimate) creature after her cricket training.
  • Now other locals have backed up her claim with yowie stories of their own.
1610582380744.png

Last edited:
Is not the Aussie equivalent called the Yowie?
  • Woman claims she saw a yowie on March 5, 2018 in Uki, NSW, Australia at 7pm.
  • She claims she came across the mysterious 7ft tall (estimate) creature after her cricket training.
  • Now other locals have backed up her claim with yowie stories of their own.
View attachment 29515
is that suppose to be a real pic? or just made up for the story? if its real thats a good shot.

The writer of the article needs to write a book because he is very descriptive and long winded lol. It would not surprise me a bit if these creatures have traits we havent experienced yet. They have certainly found a way to stay hidden.

The writer of the article needs to write a book because he is very descriptive and long winded lol. It would not surprise me a bit if these creatures have traits we havent experienced yet. They have certainly found a way to stay hidden.
I understand that is a file pic taken by the Australian Yowie Research people.
These are some accounts of of further alleged Yowie sitings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
I understand that is a file pic taken by the Australian Yowie Research people.
These are some accounts of of further alleged Yowie sitings.
Thanks for the information. I enjoyed reading the 2020 yawie sighting. The witness was very credible and the virtual recreation was perfect to put the reader right there. Loved it.