BF on video in forest

This is a good one Debi! It certainly looks convincing. I could see the length of its arm and it looked to be very long. This thing looked huge but with no way to measure it, it's hard to get a true size. I noticed that it moved very easy and fast through the brush, of course there could have been a path out of sight, however you could hear the trees breaking. It does look real to me.

Reactions: Debi
One thing bothers me. The way the figure is looking downward at its feet as it walks. It's the kind of thing a person would do if they were wearing a mask because they couldn't see too well. I don't think I've seen that in any BF footage before.

One thing bothers me. The way the figure is looking downward at its feet as it walks. It's the kind of thing a person would do if they were wearing a mask because they couldn't see too well. I don't think I've seen that in any BF footage before.
What bothered me was the fact you could not see the 'bigfoot' at all until the guy stopped and all of a sudden stands up. Tad convenient to catch that especially dead center of go-pro lol.

Reactions: Lynne
Good points all, however, it really does look large and has super long arms.

Reactions: Selectric