BF Iowa sighting

Tia

Reaction score
I will say upfront, I don't know how long ago this happened, but when I heard about it I was intrigued. Debi, please edit if needed. I'm in contact with Law Enforcement in this area a lot and I'll be checking to see if I can dig into this any further. I'll keep everyone updated

FB_IMG_1580409205447.jpg
FB_IMG_1580409212150.jpg

I live in Muscatine Iowa, and back in the late 70's we had quite a few sightings south of town, right along the Mississippi River. I have a friend who thinks he may have seen one in the West Branch area in the late 90's. I would like to see one.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I was out camping in Pine State Park (near Eldora) a couple years ago, we had an interesting event there one night, and I can't honestly say that it was a bigfoot but something made a sound that woke the whole campground up and the smell was beyond rancid. Nobody saw anything though. Another time we were out and did hear and see (not good enough to say what it might have been) something moving towards us coming up loud and fast from the river bed area. It sounded huge coming up the hill and it was dark colored. That's all we needed to see, we left lol. That was in Renwick in Wright Co. I'd like to see one also, but preferably when my kiddo's aren't with me, since I know how slow moving they are, and my littlest would probably want to pet it and bring it home. :)

Reactions: jayiniowa and Lynne