BF in Utah?

Almost resembles snow shoes. Plus the tracks seem to just start out of nowhere. The other video doesn't even look real. No prints behind whatever is moving erratically and no snow movement either.

Reactions: Paulm
Almost resembles snow shoes. Plus the tracks seem to just start out of nowhere.
exactly on the snow shoes idea.. but i think they are not the tracks themselves but the belly/chest imprint of the sheep/deer/antelope or whatever was jumping and sinking into the snow... notice how they try to not show any trees or foliage for comparison, but in the beginning of the video when you see the trees, compared to the print size, they look to be at least 3 feet long or such. cant be exact but just a guess.....those are huge "tracks", even for bigfoot........

Reactions: Selectric
There is no dragging between the tracks, an animal would have left belly drags in that deep snow with occasional leaps in deeper areas. The prints are very consistent. I think the figure moving on the mountain looks like a person, but a normal person wouldn't leave those size tracks and move that easy. I am going with a BF. One more thing, snowshoes leave a grid pattern in the snow. My friend uses them all the time to hike in winter and it does leave a print.

Reactions: Paulm