BF images

The question continues to be "Are they able to blur it" by being inter dimensional?
the only problem with that question/idea is that even if they were/are inter dimensional, that would have no effect on whether the pic would be blurred. while in this dimension they must be governed by the rules and surroundings of the environment while here. any abilities or powers from their dimension would not apply to this dimension. i still think the whole interdimensional idea is just an excuse to cover the fact no real proof has yet been found. either they do exist on our plane or they dont, its that simple..... (as you can tell, im not a big fan of the whole "they can disappear into another reality" theories....lol)

the only problem with that question/idea is that even if they were/are inter dimensional, that would have no effect on whether the pic would be blurred. while in this dimension they must be governed by the rules and surroundings of the environment while here. any abilities or powers from their dimension would not apply to this dimension. i still think the whole interdimensional idea is just an excuse to cover the fact no real proof has yet been found. either they do exist on our plane or they dont, its that simple..... (as you can tell, im not a big fan of the whole "they can disappear into another reality" theories....lol)
We'll just agree to disagree on this one. ;)

We'll just agree to disagree on this one. ;)
at least until alternate universes/dimensions can actually be proven and then that they can be traveled.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Debi
I think there is some evidence. Eye witness accounts are not to be disregarded. We use them in court and not everyone is lying. Foot prints and hair have been found too. Not to mention the Sierra sounds that have not found any known marching voice recordings to identify them. There is a lot of evidence that something is out there in my opinion. Maybe not scientific proof but enough to convince me there is something living in the woods.

Reactions: Paulm
I think there is some evidence. Eye witness accounts are not to be disregarded. We use them in court and not everyone is lying. Foot prints and hair have been found too. Not to mention the Sierra sounds that have not found any known marching voice recordings to identify them. There is a lot of evidence that something is out there in my opinion. Maybe not scientific proof but enough to convince me there is something living in the woods.
i agree lynne on the evidence you mention, what i dont believe is that they are an interdimensional traveler, able to just disappear or have all these magical powers people come up with as an excuse as to why they cannot get proof. ( example: they can disappear, read your mind, smell you from over a mile away, use sound to stun you, make you sick, make you forget you saw them, etc... the list is long....lol) excuses such as these is what has divided the bigfoot camps into nothing more than just reality tv dramas and money making schemes... i do think there is something out there, what that something is i dont know, but it is flesh and blood, and being so must abide by the laws of nature and evolution, there has never been a nocturnal great ape, nor do any great ape species have the nose of a bloodhound...lol.. not saying it dont have great night vision from just being acclimated, just that i doubt it has a tapetum lucidum as most other night vision animals would have, therefore no eyeshine... but the whole interdimensional stuff just dousnt add up. if we could just "think" ourselves into another plane or reality, people would probably know how to do that by now. ( sure some claim astral travel, but that dousnt fit with this scenario in the sense that during astral travel, no one eats or makes physical contact, such as with the sightings of bigfoot), just too many holes for me to get on the interdimensional bus just yet....

at least until alternate universes/dimensions can actually be proven and then that they can be traveled.

My personal experiences tend to agree with the notion that some paranormal entities can mess with our electronics as well as know our intentions, at will and in real time.

Does BF fall under this umbrella? Some evidence does in fact suggest so.

Will it forever be beyond a testable, scientific theory? I hope not, and doubt it. But for now, we seem to be struggling to explain it.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm