BF Audio Capture

Interesting. I kept hearing, "pretty feet" and then what sounded like a frog. Not saying I don't believe that there may be such an animal as Big Foot or Sasquatch or the Skunk Ape (that's what they call it in my neck of the woods), but I don't believe they've captured it here in this video. Still fun to watch though! So many people have sighted this creature. They can't all be wrong. Cryptid research is so interesting!

Last edited:
Reactions: Walking Goose
I did see it move toward the end of the video. I wonder why the other person didnt approach the thing from an angle as she filmed? Three sets of eyes are better than one. Also . The thought occured to me that something that able to hide wouldnt find it very difficult to follow them home especially if it is interdimensional.

Brenda Harris is a well respected searcher for finding out what BF is. I believe she is Navajo . I like listening to her because she is so honest and tells it like it is. Listen if you want to hear some real stories of strangeness and real people dealing with real things that are not always cuddly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donna Lee
I didn’t hear any BF sounds on this video?? The lady talking is annoying and terrible with the camera. All I saw was what might be a blury face because she wouldn’t hold the camera still for more than a second. Researchers really need tripods if they have no stability. I’m suspect of this because a normal person would have held the camera on the spot, not go in and out of the zoom.

I didn’t hear any BF sounds on this video?? The lady talking is annoying and terrible with the camera. All I saw was what might be a blury face because she wouldn’t hold the camera still for more than a second. Researchers really need tripods if they have no stability. I’m suspect of this because a normal person would have held the camera on the spot, not go in and out of the zoom.
I heard her on c2c full interview.I forgot to mention all the other influences in that show. Brenda has always been a story teller type bigfoot researcher. Her claim to fame is that Navajo or first nation people from that area rarely speak about them or even worse, I should have brought a better interview over becasue that one is hard to follow. I chose it because it had her picture so you could get an idea of what she looked like. I agree about the voice quality .

I heard her on c2c full interview.I forgot to mention all the other influences in that show. Brenda has always been a story teller type bigfoot researcher. Her claim to fame is that Navajo or first nation people from that area rarely speak about them or even worse, I should have brought a better interview over becasue that one is hard to follow. I chose it because it had her picture so you could get an idea of what she looked like. I agree about the voice quality .
I was commenting on Debi’s video at the top of the thread.

Last edited: