Beyond the Darkness

YUP. A big one.
Figured as much. That's really is not good news. At least they let him host C2C. I keep hoping Noory will leave to do More Giam TV, of ancient aliens or something. Schrader should be the C2C main host.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Fan, that station is owned by iHeart, who's going bankrupt. They went the cheap route with standard shows for low $$$. That station may not even be here by next year.

Fan, that station is owned by iHeart, who's going bankrupt. They went the cheap route with standard shows for low $$$. That station may not even be here by next year.
I've heard. I think Murdoch is interested in acquiring a lot of the stations.

Schrader also believes in the paranormal which makes listening a lot funner, when the host is actually committed to the topics.
I agree. A lot of paranormal topics Noory is not committed to, and we the audience are the ones who suffer his disinterest and boredom.

Reactions: Paintman
Dear God Beyond the Darkness has hit a new low. Jimmy Church as a guest.

Reactions: Paintman
Ehh today's show was fairys etc. Come on!

When they start interviewing each other, you know they're in trouble.

Yes, church is a total slimeball. Complete with greasy slicked back hair and fake shock jock voice.

I can't believe Wilcock still gets interviewed. He can't even make up what phony story he wants to push. He claims to be an expert on ancient aliens and also is Cayce reincarnated. He is a complete total phony. I don't mind delaying disbelief but it's just absurd and not in an entertaining way either.

David Schrader
9 hrs ·
PRAYERS & HEALING NEEDED NOW FOR DARKNESS RADIO Tim Dennis!
Tim has been facing major health issues over the past year and any time he takes a step forward, something knocks him 2 steps backward.
His foot and health are in a bad place and we need the love, light, prayers and positive intentions set to HIGH for him right now.
Don't just post a comment hear, reach out to him. Message him, text him, email him and give him love.
Pass this on to every prayer warrior and energy healer you know, share it, repost it, get the word out that our beloved Timmy D needs all of us. He needs a whole healing, body mind & spirit.

He won't ask, so I will.

Lord,
Grant Tim peace, health and happiness. Shine your light on him, send forth the Angels to hold him upright, to surround him with healing and love and give his doctors the wisdom to make wise choices regarding the next steps in his health care. We pray this in your name.
Amen

David Schrader
3 hrs · Apple Valley, MN ·
ATTN ARMY OF DARKNESS! THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR SPAM. Your old pal Darkness Dave needs you to literally take 20 seconds to do something very important.

This is urgent. FCC Chair – and former Verizon lawyer – Ajit Pai declared war on the Internet as we know it with his plan to kill net neutrality rules.

I just submitted a comment to the FCC to protect a free and open Internet by REJECTING Pai's plan to kill net neutrality.

Could you add your name, too?

Comcast wants to control what you do online. Do you want to let them?

Comment for “no”. Share this for “oh hell no.” Then click through to actually stop it.