Beyond the Darkness

Artbellfan1

Reaction score
I like Schrader a lot. But some of the guest selection has been hit or miss. Last week was actually pretty good. I hope it starts an upward trend.

Does anyone know why they had to leave the Iheart radio station they were on in Minny? I emailed the station and they said they wanted to go all politics.

Seems strange that Noory keeps a job, and Schrader is kept very part time on C2C. I think its obvious that Schrader should be the full time host of C2C if they wanted it to grow.

Schrader also believes in the paranormal which makes listening a lot funner, when the host is actually committed to the topics.

I like Schrader a lot. But some of the guest selection has been hit or miss. Last week was actually pretty good. I hope it starts an upward trend.

Does anyone know why they had to leave the Iheart radio station they were on in Minny? I emailed the station and they said they wanted to go all politics.

Seems strange that Noory keeps a job, and Schrader is kept very part time on C2C. I think its obvious that Schrader should be the full time host of C2C if they wanted it to grow.

Schrader also believes in the paranormal which makes listening a lot funner, when the host is actually committed to the topics.
Welcome to the forum, Fan.

We agree with you on Schrader having a few dips there when he moved platforms. iHeart was having $$ issues and it appears a new contract wasn't in the cards.

Dave has talent, but they have been a bit juvenile at times when Tim and Dave go off the deep end. We're hoping for an increase in the level of guests as well. We listen here on Weds. and Friday's to Beyond the Darkness on live chat. Do feel free to join us at 10 PM Eastern!

Reactions: Paintman
Welcome to the forum, Fan.

We agree with you on Schrader having a few dips there when he moved platforms. iHeart was having $$ issues and it appears a new contract wasn't in the cards.

Dave has talent, but they have been a bit juvenile at times when Tim and Dave go off the deep end. We're hoping for an increase in the level of guests as well. We listen here on Weds. and Friday's to Beyond the Darkness on live chat. Do feel free to join us at 10 PM Eastern!

Will try to join you sometime! Podcast one is sort of silly the way they are not being all out supportive of true crime Tuesday. Its the topic that is in vogue right now, and the best night to listen in my opinion. I hope they let them release it as a 6th show a week, as Dave has said they are considering. I appreciate Schrader tries to find new guest rather than trot out the same old rehashed guest that are on the paranormal circuit. In my opinion that is a big reason for C2C decline.

Will try to join you sometime! Podcast one is sort of silly the way they are not being all out supportive of true crime Tuesday. Its the topic that is in vogue right now, and the best night to listen in my opinion. I hope they let them release it as a 6th show a week, as Dave has said they are considering. I appreciate Schrader tries to find new guest rather than trot out the same old rehashed guest that are on the paranormal circuit. In my opinion that is a big reason for C2C decline.
It's a small pond for guests of the paranormal world. Did a stint as a producer for another show and trust me...finding guests for 5 days a week is a bear.

We keep it all paranormal here, so we don't do the True Crime. I agree it needs to be it's own show.

As for the C2C decline, I see that as George's fault and directly related to his new focus on health...all the darn time! Those segments are sponsored, he gets a kick back,
and it's pretty much a business deal for him. Old "Doc" Wallach is a pyramid scam, IMO.

My 2 cents. I don't think George is going anywhere. If what I read in the trades is true, he has a long term deal for -big picture- not much money. That said, I wouldn't mind health topics if he drew from that giant pond of MDs PhD's, other D's that know their business, and ain't selling anything. You need vitamin C? Buy oranges. Need minerals? Eat a ton of veg. But that may not make for riveting radio. Wallach doesn't either...............:(

My 2 cents. I don't think George is going anywhere. If what I read in the trades is true, he has a long term deal for -big picture- not much money. That said, I wouldn't mind health topics if he drew from that giant pond of MDs PhD's, other D's that know their business, and ain't selling anything. You need vitamin C? Buy oranges. Need minerals? Eat a ton of veg. But that may not make for riveting radio. Wallach doesn't either...............:(
Clapping

I liked the Basagio show. What makes it entertaining is that I think poor crazy Andy believes the story he is telling everyone. I have heard him multiple times but I still find him to be a hoot. Also, interesting he is now trying to link other paranormal topics to his crazy story, like the missing 311 of David Paulidies.

Reactions: Debi
You mean you're not taking loads of Turmeric, which has almost zero clinical evidence of providing any health benefit.

Antioxidants also are worthless, which is why every silly weight loss or anti-aging pill states that is how the pill works.

I liked the Basagio show. What makes it entertaining is that I think poor crazy Andy believes the story he is telling everyone. I have heard him multiple times but I still find him to be a hoot. Also, interesting he is now trying to link other paranormal topics to his crazy story, like the missing 311 of David Paulidies.
LOL I think you're right....Basagio does believe himself. I noticed how he's expanding the tale, too!