Best Twilight Zone episodes?

nataliadonnelly

Reaction score
Really love Black Mirror so I figured I’d go with the OG version and watch. What are your favorite or maybe the most monumental Twilight Zone episodes ?

20/20 - The one where the man just wants to read, and then when he finally gets a chance, well you know how that ends. The other ones are "A nice place to visit" with Sebastian Cabot and that one with Donna Douglas, "Eye of the beholder."

There are so many to reference. I always talked about the one with the people coming back in time and taking items to use in the future. They try to bring items back before we notice they are gone, but seldom do. Another that sticks is the one with people from Earth visit a planet of 'giants'. They land or crash land on a farm and do battle with a giant old lady lol.

Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up.

Reactions: crux
To me the best one is the one that scared me the most. Don’t know the episode name but it was about a little girl who rolled off her bed and into another dimension trapped inside her bedroom wall. Scared me really good.

I always liked the 2 episodes with William Shatner. One about the gremlin on a plane and the other about the little coin-operated fortune teller machine in the diner.