Best Pocket Knives of 2022

i started buying cold steel blades and havent looked back. ive got many from gerber and most other lines that i have picked up over the years, and will still get an occasional off brand if it calls to me...lol. but for the most part i now just stick with cold steel, esp in the fixed blade or machete department. great products for a very affordable price

I looked at the price and was shocked ! 135.00 for a little knife. What can you do with this that you can’t get out of the silverware drawer lol.

• Big Grin
Reactions: ozentity
I looked at the price and was shocked ! 135.00 for a little knife. What can you do with this that you can’t get out of the silverware drawer lol.
well, lynne, this is the equivalent to shoes and handbags for a woman. its accesories for men....lol. so price isnt in the thought process, just if it looks good with certain pants and bags. haha, ive known guys who also keep a 5 dollar walmart knife for the actual work so they dont scratch their good knives....lol..... kinda like the kimber guys with their safe queens....oops, sorry, just slipped out

My wife got me a Spyderco on our 1 year wedding anniversary and I have carried it pretty much everyday since. The only times I haven't had it has been when I've had to fly somewhere because I don't want TSA getting their grubby fingers on it.

Over the years I've carried a few different "back up" options such a a Swiss army knife and Leatherman. In fact I just got one of the Leatherman Free tools as a Birthday/Christmas gift for myself a few months ago. But the Spyderco is my go-to for most cutting tasks. I've looked at other pocket folders and have seen some I really like but deep down I know you that I'm never going to replace my Spyderco as Every Day Carry.

well, lynne, this is the equivalent to shoes and handbags for a woman. its accesories for men....lol. so price isnt in the thought process, just if it looks good with certain pants and bags. haha, ive known guys who also keep a 5 dollar walmart knife for the actual work so they dont scratch their good knives....lol..... kinda like the kimber guys with their safe queens....oops, sorry, just slipped out
I totally understand. Lol

Reactions: Paulm