Best and Worst

Worst purchase was a handmade burger in a restaurant in Liverpool. It was pretty packed that lunchtime and there was a small queue for tables. As I was seated I noticed a girl behind me and asked if she wanted to share the table - which she did. Very expensive burger as 7 years later we divorced and I pretty well lost everything.

I see what you did there...

Patch was expensive to save.
1723.jpeg
The little man was worth every penny. I'm convinced that he has the cat version of PTSD. But my brother has given him a loving home. And he might be Little Jo's grandpa.Or Dad.
20200124_193337.jpg
She goes bananas when I come home with Patches scent on me.

I’m sure there are many but I would have to say what comes to mind is my present horse. Best horse I’ve ever owned. My air fryer is another fav. As for the worst my present vehicle. Although it’s given me many miles I’ve rebuilt the engine, replaced the radiator 4 times and a lot of body work.

Reactions: ozentity
I’m sure there are many but I would have to say what comes to mind is my present horse. Best horse I’ve ever owned. My air fryer is another fav. As for the worst my present vehicle. Although it’s given me many miles I’ve rebuilt the engine, replaced the radiator 4 times and a lot of body work.
Lynne, what are your favorite air fry treats? My GF bought one more than a year ago but we’ve not used it yet. Please inspire us.

Lynne, what are your favorite air fry treats? My GF bought one more than a year ago but we’ve not used it yet. Please inspire us.
I have cooked EVERYTHING in it. I love fried foods but can’t afford the calories so this is a good way to get a crispy texture without grease. Now I do cheat with French fries and spritz them with a little oil. I have made chicken, porkchops, fried potatoes, apples. It reheats pizza like it was fresh. I do all my warm ups in it. I don’t like heating things in the microwave because it makes them too moist. I would have to say reheating pizza is miraculous.

I have cooked EVERYTHING in it. I love fried foods but can’t afford the calories so this is a good way to get a crispy texture without grease. Now I do cheat with French fries and spritz them with a little oil. I have made chicken, porkchops, fried potatoes, apples. It reheats pizza like it was fresh. I do all my warm ups in it. I don’t like heating things in the microwave because it makes them too moist. I would have to say reheating pizza is miraculous.
You must have a mammoth air fryer. Thanks for all the great ideas. I’ll let you know the first time we try ours out.

I bought an air fryer but didn't use it and gave it away,after reading this I really feel like some air fried potatoes :oops:

Reactions: garnetsilver