Best and Worst....

I bought one last year to see if I was any better now.
No, I am not. Does anyone remember Rubik's Magic? That was at least fun to mess around with when solving it was going nowhere.
I had to look that one up Benway as I didn’t recall it. I’m not very good with 3D puzzles so I’ll just stick to things on 2D paper instead. :confused:

I am left-handed and ALL of my throws curved! Unfortunately, I never knew how much and so couldn't dependably hit the small side of a barn throwing. It worked a lot better bowling and I had a great curve from the left edge right into the strike zone. I also could throw a straight ball in bowling to pick up the singles. I never bowled a perfect game but I came real close several times.

In the line of both the best in the past AND the worst now I offer you the Plague Doctors mask as worn by doctors during the Black Death Plagues in the 14th century now returning to us and available from your favorite online store. Do you reckon that this will be what the well dressed COVID survivor is going to be wearing soon?

Amazon.com : plague mask

61JGnCh92CL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg

rickie-fowler-worst-dressed-golfers.jpg
I really hope Rickie Fowler's Mom and Dad sit him down and have a talk.

Ian Poulter conjures Elvis.
3a37fc6b58dfc16c39d69df3c5531e65--famous-golfers-golf-fashion.jpg
Fun fact, Mom saw Elvis at the Chicago Theater when he debuted the gold lame' suit.