Bermuda Triangle Mystery theory

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The mystery of the Bermuda Triangle may have finally been solved | Ancient Code

According to reports, scientists are one step closer to finally solving a century-long mystery after finding a series of craters off the coast of Norway which they believe, can explain the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle.

Scientists believe that the 150 deep crater found in the Barents Sea were created by methane building up and bursting under the seabed. After the discovery near Norway, scientists speculate that the exact same phenomenon could be responsible for the anomalous disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle.

Researchers from the Arctic University of Norway told the Sunday Times:

Multiple giant craters exist on the sea floor in an area in the west-central Barents Sea and are probably a cause of enormous blowouts of gas. The crater area is likely to represent one of the largest hotspots for shallow marine methane release in the Arctic.

While scientists have speculated for years that similar natural phenomenon could be behind the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle, this new piece of evidence present in another area could mean researchers are a step closer to uncovering what causes the anomalous phenomenon between Florida, Bermuda, and Puerto Rico.

The next step towards proving their theory is to check whether the bursting of these bubbles is big and strong enough to sink ships.

Previous studies speculated that the mystery behind the Bermuda triangle could be located in space.
Satellite measurements were able to show that the Van Allen belt ie, the inner radiation belt of the earth which is a layer of energetic charged particles, is located closer to the surface of our planet precisely over the region of the Bermuda Triangle. Scientists speculate that the variation of the Van Allen belt and its proximity to this area could lead to the numerous mysteries that have been connected to the area: the disappearance of ships and airplanes and mysterious weather phenomena.

More at site

Got a favorite theory?

The gas/bubble theory is that a bunch of rising bubbles surrounding a ship would make the ship more dense than the water and cause it to sink. Makes some sense. I can't see how this phenomenon would affect planes. If there is something special about the area, it is a mystery to me.

Reactions: Debi
The gas/bubble theory is that a bunch of rising bubbles surrounding a ship would make the ship more dense than the water and cause it to sink. Makes some sense. I can't see how this phenomenon would affect planes. If there is something special about the area, it is a mystery to me.
I think the gas is supposed to rise and affect them? That be a lot of gas if it does.

Reactions: NobleHouse
exactly, this theory would not affect planes-too much wind even if there was gas coming up.. Sorry, don't buy this theory. Back to the drawing board...

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi