Believing Makes It Happen

Galexy

Reaction score
I've come to the realization that believing in something makes it come true. It takes practice to actually believe you have the ability to make things happen but you can. You just have to believe it's true, there can't be any doubt. And you can't think hard about it - you have to just believe it, as if you were being told the sky is blue. You know it's true so you don't really think long and hard about it. It takes practice to effortlessly believe you can do anything, but you can. Practice and let me know what happens.

Reactions: Paintman
I've come to the realization that believing in something makes it come true. It takes practice to actually believe you have the ability to make things happen but you can. You just have to believe it's true, there can't be any doubt. And you can't think hard about it - you have to just believe it, as if you were being told the sky is blue. You know it's true so you don't really think long and hard about it. It takes practice to effortlessly believe you can do anything, but you can. Practice and let me know what happens.
This is called the law of intention. :) We have articles on the forum about this that you might find of interest. There is also science that is now backing this up. We can influence outcomes.

I'll see if I can find that link to the science article for you.

As one who is trained in magic, that is the very premise of magic and prayer itself. Intention.

This is called the law of intention. :) We have articles on the forum about this that you might find of interest. There is also science that is now backing this up. We can influence outcomes.

I'll see if I can find that link to the science article for you.

As one who is trained in magic, that is the very premise of magic and prayer itself. Intention.
Ooo neat! Thanks! Ah! so that's magic, aye?

Reactions: Lynne
I believe that believing in something or intent can be a very powerful tool/practice......now, if I could just get it to work with the lottery I would be set.

This rule crosses over into religion as faith. I believe if it’s something that is in gods plan for you,
intention can manifest things in your life.
Lynne just hit a home run. :)
Careful what you ask for, because if it is not in God's plan, the law of unintended consequences kicks into gear. That's a common plot device in the Twilight Zone.

This rule crosses over into religion as faith. I believe if it’s something that is in gods plan for you,
intention can manifest things in your life.
Lynne just hit a home run. :)
Careful what you ask for, because if it is not in God's plan, the law of unintended consequences kicks into gear. That's a common plot device in the Twilight Zone.

I agree with what you both said, but, couldn't it also be entirely separated from religious belief, especially if practiced just as the art of visualization. wouldn't it therefore be an entity/practice of its own.

Reactions: Charleh
I agree with what you both said, but, couldn't it also be entirely separated from religious belief, especially if practiced just as the art of visualization. wouldn't it therefore be an entity/practice of its own.
Focused intention is kind of the fundamental basis of chaos magick. Where for the purpose of a ritual you will devote yourself to a god, pantheon, or to friggin tweety bird of you really want, then once the ritual is done and the results happen, you disregard said devotion lol

But that practice in my opinion is a slap in the face to religion as a whole.

Reactions: Paulm
Yes it will work but without God you may get it to your detriment. Often what a believer feels is an unanswered prayer is REALLY God saying no because it won’t be the best for you. I must admit I’m glad I didn’t get a few of my most wanted prayers. I would have not been happy with the results in the end. There’s also the stories of people who INTEND on getting money only to inherit it from a death. You can get what you believe for but without God it may not really be a blessing.

Reactions: Paulm