Believe it or Not?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
As we enter the last 5 days of this round of Mercury Retro, I decided to see who does, and who does not, believe in it having an affect on people.
(Knowing most members pretty well I can almost tell you who will and who won't! LOL)

However, recently studies have shown that subtle gravity changes from planet alignments indeed do affect animals. How about us?

Looking forward to your thoughts.
272659232_528070642010702_1340307317882664312_n.jpg

I think all of it affects us, the lunar cycles, the position of the planets, magnetic fields, etc. All of it is subtle and most of us have been trained to ignore it. I used to think there was some astrological configuration that made mercury retrograde good for me when others seemed to notice bad "luck", I had good "luck". Lately I have my attention on other things and everything is so complex, I can't tell if my seeming good or bad experiences is really what I think.

I think all of it affects us, the lunar cycles, the position of the planets, magnetic fields, etc. All of it is subtle and most of us have been trained to ignore it. I used to think there was some astrological configuration that made mercury retrograde good for me when others seemed to notice bad "luck", I had good "luck". Lately I have my attention on other things and everything is so complex, I can't tell if my seeming good or bad experiences is really what I think.
When you think about it, it’s all about perspective. Seeing the glass half full is always better in my opinion.