Beliefs are restricted in some US government establishments.

Interesting, because the US Military now has Wiccan chaplains. Also, with Wicca being designated a religion by the government itself, it's violating rights by blocking this. I'm familiar with WitchVox, and nothing on there is anything to cause a problem.

I will add to this that many paranormal sites are being hit by youtube/FaceBook/Google and being suppressed. Finding articles has become much more difficult due to this in the last year.

We had religious sites blocked at WPAFB, including Christian sites. I also know some individuals were "asked" to remove religious articles (crucifixes, church calendars with religious art, a Ten Commandments "slate," etc.) from their work stations/offices.

We had religious sites blocked at WPAFB, including Christian sites. I also know some individuals were "asked" to remove religious articles (crucifixes, church calendars with religious art, a Ten Commandments "slate," etc.) from their work stations/offices.
You all realize the goal is to wipe out all religion, right? It only takes two generations to change the world.

You all realize the goal is to wipe out all religion, right? It only takes two generations to change the world.

I saw it more so as political correctness running amok, about the same time we had Harvest and Holiday luncheons replace Thanksgiving and Christmas luncheons.

I think it best I leave it here, lest I get into a more political discussion.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I saw it more so as political correctness running amok, about the same time we had Harvest and Holiday luncheons replace Thanksgiving and Christmas luncheons.

I think it best I leave it here, lest I get into a more political discussion.
I hear ya......

I'm just gonna add this here. Although politics is a big no here, I do want to say that anyone with religious beliefs of any kind please stand tall and proud to have those beliefs. The world around us is changing, but we need to stand in the Light and shine on. Don't be afraid to believe.

I'm familiar with WitchVox, and nothing on there is anything to cause a problem.

Yes Debi, I’m familiar with that website too; that’s why this article grabbed my attention.

In fact, whenever a PNF member asks how to meet locally people of similar beliefs, I always suggest considering WitchVox as one of a few options. (Note: don’t mistake, WV is not a dating website.)

Reactions: Benway and Debi
The problem is that any site or Facebook page can be reported as "offensive" by anyone, and the Evangelical Christian sector has people that do nothing with their lives other than go around reporting every piece of content that they find "offensive", from Harry Potter fan clubs to Art of Satan Online (which is brilliant, by the way!). They edit Wikipedia pages, write constant letters to editors of major news sources who dare report on anything that isn't inline with their beliefs... it's really rather frightening.
As to religion in the workplace, I see the point. Why risk offending one person by asking them not to have a pentagram at their desk, when you can just ask everyone to keep religious symbology out of the work place.

Reactions: Benway and ozentity
John Lennon's "Imagine" isn't going the way he envisaged.An idea for peace that will cause conflict and in a way was pushing his beliefs on others.

Last edited:
Reactions: WitchAndShaman