Beings on the other side/NDE

I'm trying to wrap my head around why anyone would tell someone else that a loved one or a child is going to die before they reach a certain age. Death can be bad enough but to have a preview laid out, nah. If I were told such a thing, it'd be on my mind constantly. But perhaps they should consider keeping that to themselves.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I had a card reader at a psychic fair tell me my sig nif other would die within months. The reason she said that was she got the death card. Needless to say she was wrong and I learned a good lesson. Mediums that are trained are taught to never ever mention this to another person as it will wreck their lives and any harm caused by a shady reading goes back on the medium. Also while some events IMO are predetermined it is Creator that makes the decision to do it or not. Predicting the future is almost impossible but God will give us warnings sometimes. That is good. But warnings from supposed mediums is fraught with the mediums own lessons. Also the death card doesnt mean death of a person in almost all readings. It means transformation. Death of a sickness is good. Death of a bad relationship while painful is good, etc. I went to a trained medium near me when the supposed reader gave me the dire warning and the medium laughed out loud. Usually the prediction is framed next with an offer to take the evil off the person for a large sum of money. It happens all the time to people who are vulnerable. Pretty sad if you ask me.My opinions of course
Well stated.

Reactions: Walking Goose
I had a card reader at a psychic fair tell me my sig nif other would die within months. The reason she said that was she got the death card. Needless to say she was wrong and I learned a good lesson. Mediums that are trained are taught to never ever mention this to another person as it will wreck their lives and any harm caused by a shady reading goes back on the medium. Also while some events IMO are predetermined it is Creator that makes the decision to do it or not. Predicting the future is almost impossible but God will give us warnings sometimes. That is good. But warnings from supposed mediums is fraught with the mediums own lessons. Also the death card doesnt mean death of a person in almost all readings. It means transformation. Death of a sickness is good. Death of a bad relationship while painful is good, etc. I went to a trained medium near me when the supposed reader gave me the dire warning and the medium laughed out loud. Usually the prediction is framed next with an offer to take the evil off the person for a large sum of money. It happens all the time to people who are vulnerable. Pretty sad if you ask me.My opinions of course
That's a terrible medium right there. And something that should be kept to themselves.

That's a terrible medium right there. And something that should be kept to themselves.
Plus she was wrong . Any medium that claims they are always right is fooling themselves and hoping to fool their clients. After hearing her I actually wanted to learn about mediumship and what its all about.That was about twelve years ago at the height of psychic fairs in my area and to be honest I loved them and still do. I cant wait for Covid to lessen and hopefully get my shot soon so I can see my friends again.

Reactions: Lynne and Lone Wolf