Being scratched by a poltergeist

I have made a collection of 5 photos of the scratches. These photos are from different moments from last and this year. Its a link to Imgur, I wish not to publicly post it in a forum where everyone can see it. (Read, non-members).

If anyone maybe know stuff about ''scratch paterns'' or something, or just is interested and may have a oppinion about it, please send me a private message. I will send you the link.

Last edited:
Hello,

I recently joined here because I want to ask something about some things that has been happening for the past years.

Since a few years I wake up with random scratches (often 3) on my body. I thought I just did it in my sleep, but I dont have sharp nails, and I couldnt re-create it when I cratched myself really hard. The scratches often burn like hell also. We joked that it may be a poltergeist and didnt rly think about it. For some time it didnt occur

Until yesterday, I was in my bed watching a vid on my phone, when suddenly I feel my left arm burning like hell again. And this time again 3 scratches, but all when I was awake. So I thought again, maybe I did it myself but didnt notice? So I tried to do it again, and I couldnt get these deep scratches and burning feeling...

When I search for same stories on internet, I always end up on poltergeist/ghost/paranormal stuff.

Does anyone have a clue what may be happening?

Greetings!
The number 3 does seem to be a consistent number in the realm of the Paranormal. I was tapped 3 times on my right shoulder after a night of other unusual events that had a profound effect on me.

Reactions: Debi
The number 3 does seem to be a consistent number in the realm of the Paranormal. I was tapped 3 times on my right shoulder after a night of other unusual events that had a profound effect on me.
It's actually one of the "holy" numbers, and found extensively throughout the occult and paranormal. It plays a big part in Sacred Geometry...ie. the pyramids, the Holy Trinity, etc.

Reactions: Lynne