Been Wondering About This

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
These incidents happened nearly 11 years ago, but I was curious what others could come up with in speculation. For a short period of time, (maybe a month or two) just before I fell asleep, I would see person that I didn't know, staring slightly upward, as if focused on the upper part of a wall where they were living. The person always had this certain expression on their faces. Being autistic, I have trouble "reading" facial expressions, so I will guess that they were either shocked, awed, or frightened. I felt as if they were looking at me, and that I was somehow slightly higher than their physical location in the room, as if I were looking through a window at them. I could only ever see their upper body . It didn't go on for long, and although I described this to a few people who seemed spiritually inclined, they gave me rather generic answers, like "Oh, maybe that was your guardian angel." Which was ridiculous, because they didn't seem like spiritual beings, rather just everyday, regular people. What do you think this was; remote viewing, clairvoyance, what?

These incidents happened nearly 11 years ago, but I was curious what others could come up with in speculation. For a short period of time, (maybe a month or two) just before I fell asleep, I would see person that I didn't know, staring slightly upward, as if focused on the upper part of a wall where they were living. The person always had this certain expression on their faces. Being autistic, I have trouble "reading" facial expressions, so I will guess that they were either shocked, awed, or frightened. I felt as if they were looking at me, and that I was somehow slightly higher than their physical location in the room, as if I were looking through a window at them. I could only ever see their upper body . It didn't go on for long, and although I described this to a few people who seemed spiritually inclined, they gave me rather generic answers, like "Oh, maybe that was your guardian angel." Which was ridiculous, because they didn't seem like spiritual beings, rather just everyday, regular people. What do you think this was; remote viewing, clairvoyance, what?
Garnet, my first impression on reading this is that at one point in time, another building stood in that spot. The spirit, or the residual energy of one, looked like it was in a different height or setting because in IT'S time, it was! The energy stayed exactly where it was in that time...not your time. If it was residual, it may have "played back" for you until the energy dissapated. If it was an acutal aware spirit still reliving a situation it could have been something out of time and space that you were seeing, or it may have actually seen you as a ghost when the two times overlapped.

Guardians, if you see one, you will KNOW as a guardian. Hard to explain, but they do make themselves known as who they are and their purpose most times.

Last edited:
Garnet, my first impression on reaing this is that at one point in time, another building stood in that spot. The spirit, or the residual energy of one, looked like it was in a different height or setting because in IT'S time, it was! The energy stayed exactly where it was in that time...not your time. If it was residual, it may have "played back" for you until the energy dissapated. If it was an acutal aware spirit still reliving a situation it could have been something out of time and space that you were seeing, or it may have actually seen you as a ghost when the two times overlapped.

Guardians, if you see one, you will KNOW as a guardian. Hard to explain, but they do make themselves known as who they are and their purpose most times.
That part about seeing me as a ghost makes sense, because their expressions reminded me of how I might look if I saw something strange. I only know that they were staring at me and not just staring into space. And I have always felt that the extremely tall beings in my dreams must be guardians because they seemed familiar to me, and always tried to be helpful in the dream.

I have no idea what or who it was but debi has a good theory! Sometimes we don’t get answers. Thanks for sharing because someone else might have a similar expierence.

Reactions: garnetsilver