Beard or no beard...that is the question

THE MAJORITY OF MEN IN MY FAMILY HAVE BEARDS. THEY REFUSE TO PART WITH THEM AND ACTUALLY FEEL "WRONG" WITHOUT THEM. ONE SON HAS QUITE THE GOATEE EFFECT GOING ON, AND THE REST ARE BEDECKED WITH VERSIONS OF A SHORT BEARD. MY DAUGHTER IN LAW ACTUALLY HAD TO FIND PATTERNS FOR MASKS FOR THESE GUYS SO THEY WOULD FIT RIGHT. (BLESS HER!)

FOR THE GUYS.....HAVE YOU EVER OR DO YOU NOW HAVE A BEARD? HOW ABOUT JUST THAT "SCRUFFY" LOOK? DO YOU PREFER ONE TO HAVING TO SHAVE OR JUST LIKE THE LOOK?

FOR THE GALS....DO YOU LIKE A GUY WITH A BEARD OR CLEAN SHAVEN BETTER?

I’ve got one. My wife likes me with a beard.

This is all a month got me lol. I didn’t start growing facial hair for real until 23.

View attachment 24146

LOL, I remember in Highschool they had a beard-growing contest every year where you stopped shaving for a month. I used mascara to make my peach fuzz visible. Even now it takes me a week or TWO to get to a 5 O'clock shadow on anything but my chin and upper lip.

Beards are ok if you keep them clean,I remember an article a lady wrote about them having more bacteria than a dog,lol.I shampoo, condition and put "beard oil" on mine.Life was meant to be ZZ.