Basiago Time Travel

Andy is a most convincing guy. Some say the program Fringe is loosly based on his story. The pics he has are compelling. He is an educated attorney and very smart. He has an answer for every question. The only reason I’m on the fence is the impossibility due to physics. I must say it’s a great account.

Reactions: Debi
Dr. Andrew Basiago : “I have traveled physically in Time and I can Prove it” (proof of time travel)

You'll have to go to this article. Now, Andrew Basiago has claimed to be a time traveler for many years. Do you believe him?
Either I missed something or the linked article was well short on proof.

Time travel is actually one of the things I've pondered most in the last decade, and one of the areas I can actually get expert answers in, since I have access to suitable experts. I won't be verbose as usual here, but I'd need to see either something concrete, see it in action, or be provided incontrovertible information ahead of a major event.

Either I missed something or the linked article was well short on proof.

Time travel is actually one of the things I've pondered most in the last decade, and one of the areas I can actually get expert answers in, since I have access to suitable experts. I won't be verbose as usual here, but I'd need to see either something concrete, see it in action, or be provided incontrovertible information ahead of a major event.
Ronin I didn’t read the article. I’m well familier with Andrew B., he even ran for president. There is a lot on him available on the web and also he’s been a guest on many radio and podcast shows.

Reactions: 7Critter