Banning A.I. from launching nukes

I wonder if AI understands what a bill to cease behavior means?;th
Good point, Garnet. Because it is "loose" on the web now, you can't pull the plug on it. It's all over. They needed to experiment on a closed system before taking this step to let it out on the web itself.

Good point, Garnet. Because it is "loose" on the web now, you can't pull the plug on it. It's all over. They needed to experiment on a closed system before taking this step to let it out on the web itself.
You're right! I once had someone enter a disease in my medical chart that I don't and never have had. Even if I asked whatever practitioner I was with at the time to delete it, it was somehow permanently in my medical record and would keep surfacing elsewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: Selectric
You're right! I once had someone enter a disease in my medical chart that I don't and never have had. Even if I asked whatever practitioner I was with at the time to delete it, it was somehow permanently in my medical record and would keep surfacing elsewhere.
Exactly. Have had that happen myself and it's frustrating! Now this thing is running around out there and they are gonna pass a bill to stop it? Really?

Another problem is there are multiple AI's, how many? and have they made more we don't know about?

Reactions: garnetsilver