Banded Huntsman Spider finds home

I read up on that brand of spider after reading the interesting article. They are known to bite when threatened meaning go after you. They usually dont require hospital stays but cause a range of symptoms that can be serious but usually arent. I would be sending charlotte out to find another home. I once knew a tribal man who I respected and asked him about the fact that people will live with bugs so as to not kill them which is ok with me . He stated that our homes are our own and not the home of spiders or ants or whatever. He told me to go around the house and tell the spiders that they are welcome to stay outside but if they come in they get Raid. I did this and noticed less spiders. However the garage must be an inbetween place because they moved out there.

He told me to go around the house and tell the spiders that they are welcome to stay outside but if they come in they get Raid. I did this and noticed less spiders.
Now that, is totally cool. But spiders don't bother me all that much. It's the roaches I can't stand.

There are several types of spiders that I like and will let live in my house with me. I have had several Derring leaping spiders that lived in my place for several years. They are sort of cute little guys that are never a problem. They stalk and eat mosquitos so that makes them friends.

1606961141226.png

Reactions: Lone Wolf
If I saw a spider that size in my house, it would be a flame thrower for sure! Ugh!