Band experiences paranormal activity

I knew one of the members of a famous rock band of the 60s, now in the RRHoF (would rather not name names). I first met met him in 2nd grade and we became good friends and played music and just generally hung out throughout the 60s. He was very much into paranormal and occult subjects. That's mostly what we used to talk about. He is gone now. Passed away years ago.

I think musicians tend to be more receptive to that sort of thing though not all are.

Reactions: Lynne
I knew one of the members of a famous rock band of the 60s, now in the RRHoF (would rather not name names). I first met met him in 2nd grade and we became good friends and played music and just generally hung out throughout the 60s. He was very much into paranormal and occult subjects. That's mostly what we used to talk about. He is gone now. Passed away years ago.

I think musicians tend to be more receptive to that sort of thing though not all are.
I think many musicians are attuned to higher vibrations...they tend to be able to tap into the muse and almost channel sometimes.

I think this is the author/book I mentioned, Michael Luckman.

Well, this is the last show listing they show for him...

Celebrity UFO/Paranormal Experiences
Friday June 27, 2014
Was a beloved rock icon targeted by dark alien forces leading to his violent murder? Ufologist and research historian Michael Luckman joined guest host Dave Schrader (More »

Host: Dave Schrader

Yeah, that's him and the show I remembered. I guess I got Schrader and Syrett confused, all those rent-a-hosts look alike to me.