Balls of light, shadow people, and a gnome?

Jacob

Reaction score
Hey. I'm from Wisconsin. I saw something and I was hoping you knew more about it or had talked to other people about something because I can't find anything like it online. When I was 19-21 in my first rental on Brittingham Bay in Madison Wisconsin there were 3 times a floating ball of light floated into my bedroom and popped on a blinding flash of light. The 3rd time I saw the light approach my bedroom window and push it open. As it entered the room it filled with the blinding white light almost instantly and the next thing I knew it was night and completely dark. I grabbed my phone and 5 hours had passed from when I had entered my room and seen the light. Every time I saw one of the lights my roommate upstairs would see tall dark figures standing in his room and he wouldn't be able to move. He only saw them on the nights I saw the lights. A few years later I lived in Milwaukee on East Locust street and I was playing my synthesizer at 1 or 3 a.m. I noticed a thing sitting on my couch staring at me. It was the size of a small beachball. Still much bigger than a basketball. It had weird hat. It was more round than it was pointy but it still came softly to a point. Not a tall hat. It looked like most of the body was the head and had little legs and arms with large hands and feet. It had a huge smile like a crescent moon that took up 1/3 of its face. The skin on its face was leathery tan with folds. It had huge yellow eyes with large black pupils taking up a lot of the rest of the face. As I looked at it my eyes drifted to its eyes. Suddenly its pupils moved and met my stare. As soon as that happened there was a blinding flash of white light and loud popping noise and then it was gone. I looked for it after flipping the lights on. I was afraid to sleep after that. But its disappearance with the flash of light was just like the balls of light when they would pop and vanish with the blinding white light and crackle or pop sound. Have you ever heard of anything like this? I'd really like to hear other stories from people about similar events.

Hi Jacob and welcome to the forum. I have never experienced anything like that. I have heard of a woman who had experiences in her home that started from construction to assuming currently. She had a column of bright white light appear in her bedroom and various other occurrences. There are many personal experiences posted here including shadow being accounts you can read through.

Reactions: Jacob
Hi Jacob, and welcome. I had some trouble following your post. You mentioned your "first rental," then talked about an upstairs roommate. Was this a single family dwelling you shared with a roommate(s), or a multi-story building with separate apartments? Also did your roommate have lost time associated with seeing the tall dark figures? How long was he unable to move?

Your second story about the figure on the couch somewhat reminded me of this character, particularly the hat. Any similarities from this perspective?
sam_ghost_clown_cryptopia_rob_morphy-1.jpg

Also, please confirm you were drug/alcohol free during these experiences.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
Hi Jacob, and welcome. I had some trouble following your post. You mentioned your "first rental," then talked about an upstairs roommate. Was this a single family dwelling you shared with a roommate(s), or a multi-story building with separate apartments? Also did your roommate have lost time associated with seeing the tall dark figures? How long was he unable to move?

Your second story about the figure on the couch somewhat reminded me of this character, particularly the hat. Any similarities from this perspective?
View attachment 44285

Also, please confirm you were drug/alcohol free during these experiences.
The first rental was a house with a basement. My bedroom was in the basement. I don't know a time frame for the dark beings in my roommates room. But he only saw them on the nights I saw the lights. The entity on my couch didn't look like that sorry. I was sober.

Hi and welcome to the forum. The discription of the being on the couch is hard to picture. Could you do a drawing and upload the pic here? We would get a better idea of it. These events would frighten anyone. It seems some people get tagged and have a lifetime of contact. Do you think it’s possible you were abducted? Have you considered hypnotism? One more question, do you have any military connections? A lot of these cases seem to have military backgrounds for some reason.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I enjoyed reading your experience, I've read multiple stories of people specifically from Wisconsin seeing stuff similar to yours, one story was about a weird gnome that lived underneath some guys deck, his dog would always go berserk when the gnome appeared and would stare down from the deck at a very specific spot everytime. Another story was about a man who would always see an ominous black cloud engulf his whole bedroom while he was trying to sleep and having weird dreams a few days after it had happened, if I ever find it again I will send it to you.

Reactions: Lynne