Bad Vibes.....

titch2k6

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Have you ever had 'bad vibes' from a certain area of a home you lived in?

Mine was in a house in Newborough, Peterborough. We had two crawl spaces on the second floor - one in mine and my brother's room and another in what was then my sister's room (my brother and I moved into this at a later date). They were accessed via a hatch that was retained by a couple of spring clips.

Never had any issue with the main attic or the crawl space in our room, but the crawl space in the girl's room would always give me the creeps, especially the far back end on the left. As we used this as storage space, we were often asked to go in and get things or put things away. You use to feel like you were being watched and would get nervous whilst in there for no reason.

We never had any paranormal occurrences at the house, just this uncomfortable feeling with this crawlspace (some may say that this in itself may be paranormal). The house was full of negative energy from continuous arguments, sibling fights and an abusive step-mother.

Strangely, about a couple of years ago, and out of the blue, I had a dream about the crawlspace and saw it as clearly as I see myself in a mirror today. I was standing in the middle of our room and the hatch fell away. I could hear something moving around in the space, just around the corner to the left, but could only see my camo backpack and some boxes sitting just beyond the entrance. I started to move towards the opening, but as I got to it, I could not move any further and froze. The sound of something moving became more distinct around the corner before there was the sound of something rushing towards me, at which point I awoke breathing heavily and sweating in bed. Scared the hell out of the wife :tearsofjoy:

This was a strange occurrence for me as I am not a dream kind of person. I have only had two 'dreams' in my life that I can ever recollect (apart from a period of nightmares I have previously mentioned in another post) and can recall what happened in the dreams with such clarity.

Yes, frequently! One of them was when I rented a small house when I lived in Florida, and there were two bedrooms. The back bedroom seemed the logical choice for sleeping in, because it was quieter, but I couldn't bring myself to sleep in it. It was filled with brooding, sad energy that you could slice with a knife. I made that room my office, and tried sleeping in the front bedroom, but it was the busier side of the house and I could clearly hear neighbors coming and going, so I took on the back bedroom. After about a month of sage burning, candles, energy clearing, the room became bearable.

This is something I think most people can read if they pay attention. As I’ve become more aware that this is a thing I have been able to tune in better. I totally agree this is a real thing. I think everything has a vibration and energy is released and absorbed by the environment. We all just need to pay more attention to it. Thanks for your account Titch.

Yes! The attic in the house I grew up in. It was a walk-in attic which was accessed through a door off my parent's bedroom. It had huge victorian oak beams you had to either climb over or duck under, or both. It was a bit of an obstacle course and everywhere you looked were boxes piled high with "stuff". There was a small, grimy window at one end, but I never ventured that far in!

The people who had lived there before had left a huge assortment of objects behind, including a half-size sedan chair (I kid you not) which sat in the middle of the attic floor. As a child, I would often sneak into the attic by myself to marvel at these objects but, although I got a thrill from that, I also always had to leave very quickly as my sense of dread would steadily increase the longer I was in there.

There was definitely a feeling of being watched and that whatever it was didn't want me there. I never discussed it with anyone (I wasn't allowed in the attic as it was quite dangerous for a child, so I couldn't tell my parents!) as my family would have pooh-poohed my experiences.

Only the other day I was chatting with my sister on the phone. She also lived at the house but she is much older than me so we never played together. I was largely left to my own devices. The subject of our old house came up because it's currently for sale. She mentioned the attic and started talking about how disturbing it was in there! I couldn't believe it - we had both had the same experience but never spoken of it!

Have you ever had 'bad vibes' from a certain area of a home you lived in?

No, as I thank my lucky star where my Guardian Angel resides!

MK IV ∆=⚾