Bacon or Sausage?

I put strips of bacon in the microwave and cook for 9mins till it is almost petrified lol and have for a snack.BBQ sausages,never eat this stuff for breakfast.

Mrs Duke buys large packages of pre-cooked bacon at Sam's Club. I was reluctant to try it initially, but surprisingly it wasn't too bad.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Bacon!! I like it limp and at about 1.5. Pan sausage for breakfast is good as long as it doesn't have sage in it. I like it because I love sausage gravy on biscuits. The rest of the time we eat German, polish, and deer sausage. Sausage is great in gumbo with chicken or as wrap-around sandwiches with mustard. We also like summer sausage with sharp cheddar on crackers. We actually eat a lot of sausages.

I put strips of bacon in the microwave and cook for 9mins till it is almost petrified lol and have for a snack.BBQ sausages,never eat this stuff for breakfast.
You might have better results in the oven.

Reactions: ozentity
I prefer sausage. However, when I have bacon, I like it cooked to either of two states (whichever one occurs first is fine): it is stiff as a board or it is unrecognizable. Then it’s ready for plating.