Backyard Games

I used to have the same backyard title and have also been "jarted". Funny we have both had the same experience almost word for word.
I was confused for a moment there.... glad you cleared that up... kinda... i feared a doppelganger amonst us.......:eek:.....lol, j/k.

I was confused for a moment there.... glad you cleared that up... kinda... i feared a doppelganger amonst us.......:eek:.....lol, j/k.
Waiting for that one to be explained myself.

Reactions: Paulm
Waiting for that one to be explained myself.
maybe its A.I gone awry...... or something to do with 40000 year old worms being re-awakened...... im blaming every mishap/coincidence/what have ya on those dang worms.....;)

Reactions: Benway and Debi
maybe its A.I gone awry...... or something to do with 40000 year old worms being re-awakened...... im blaming every mishap/coincidence/what have ya on those dang worms.....;)
Could be either or! But it's not gonna be here long....

• Big Grin
Reactions: Benway and Paulm
I can't help but think that everyone here who has played Jarts is of the same age group. The same group that drank out of the hose and swung from monkey bars 10 feet off the ground. We are a tough group of survivors lol.

I can't help but think that everyone here who has played Jarts is of the same age group. The same group that drank out of the hose and swung from monkey bars 10 feet off the ground. We are a tough group of survivors lol.
I'm a bit younger. Didn't drink from the hose, but walked on top of the monkey bars, so give and take.